OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Volts look good in natural lighting. Is the pattern on those like the Grey/Yellows but darker in some spots? :nerd:

Again, why do people feel the need to post this before every limited release? Not everyone wants the junk that's being put out.

I don't think this is just any release. It's an All-Star game shoe that people will want because one he will wear it in a game which can't be said for all limited releases, and two because he's only playing a few more years. On top of that, the wild colors always sell regardless of a few that will pass on them. Another man's junk is another man's treasure :D

Last edited:
Grey/Volts look nicer than they did in previous pics. Might have to reevaluate those, but I'm sure I will want them when the time comes. 

Discretionary income is going to the 8s this year.

I don't mind the wild colors too much, the 8 asgs just don't do it for me.... Price makes it even easier to pass.

I paid 170 (retail+shipping+tip) for one pair of asgs last year to a friend that picked up for me, and 215 or 225, can't remember to an online reseller site. Imagine how much the asgs will be if you don't get at retail? Even worse if you have to settle for sports pack, but don't even want/need it?

Nike needs to keep it like the +runners. All of em are "enabled" it's up to the buyer if they want the sensors. No bs tier pricing.

Ok only 90 pct of people will change their mind on the All Stars :lol:

Please don't let them be more limited than KDs or Lebrons, it will magically become everybody's colorway. :lol:

I like the ASGs but if I don't get them...I'll be bummed but I'll look for the next shoe I can get my hands on

I don't mind the wild colors too much, the 8 asgs just don't do it for me.... Price makes it even easier to pass.

I paid 170 (retail+shipping+tip) for one pair of asgs last year to a friend that picked up for me, and 215 or 225, can't remember to an online reseller site. Imagine how much the asgs will be if you don't get at retail? Even worse if you have to settle for sports pack, but don't even want/need it?

Nike needs to keep it like the +runners. All of em are "enabled" it's up to the buyer if they want the sensors. No bs tier pricing.

I agree that the pricing system is entirely stupid! And re-selling prices on these will get pretty nuts but I think that the re-resellers will have a hard time getting an extra $100-150 for these. I just know that the initial release online will be gone with the quickness.

Last edited:
volts look sharp...

finally bit the bullet on BHM resale....nothing else doing for me until inline or gradients actually release

I don't think this is just any release. It's an All-Star game shoe that people will want because one he will wear it in a game which can't be said for all limited releases, and two because he's only playing a few more years. On top of that, the wild colors always sell regardless of a few that will pass on them. Another man's junk is another man's treasure :D

Maybe, IMO they're just overpriced and ugly. I will however grab the crazy 8's over these.

I don't think the red YOTS sold out on kicks-crew already. Today is the first day for them being listed and it takes a day or two sometimes to put the sizes up as well as the pricing on different sizes. I find it odd that the ASG's are completely gone from their site. Usually even if it sells out it will still show up. I would anticipate maybe them re-listing them now that they know how much Nike is retailing them for.
I finally got my red suedes and black YOTS's in and absolutely love them. Not for everyone's taste I know, but they work for me.
any pics on the black YOTS? tempted to buy em from kicks crew but they don't have my size. thinking about buying an 11 and holding on to em for a size swap in a 12 if/when they release in the states. decisions, decisions...

any pics on the black YOTS? tempted to buy em from kicks crew but they don't have my size. thinking about buying an 11 and holding on to em for a size swap in a 12 if/when they release in the states. decisions, decisions...

there's tons of pics floating around

We will be carrying the Pythons. They will be available for sale on our website at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 2/09/13. They were originally expected to release on 2/06/13, but this release was pushed back.

EastbayRep - Ray
Wait the release date for the pythons got changed now from 2/6 to 2/9 now for all stores? Or just eastbay online?
Just us as far as I am aware of.

EastbayRep - Ray

We will be carrying the Pythons. They will be available for sale on our website at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 2/09/13. They were originally expected to release on 2/06/13, but this release was pushed back.

EastbayRep - Ray
That's the second time it's been moved back. 
mean.gif

there's tons of pics floating around
well i've looked at the ones on sneaker sites/google images. just wanted see a few from people that actually have the shoe, ya know? its not really necessary for me to see more pics since i already made my mind up on them, but it'd just make me feel better if i can see actual pics of them haha.

Back
Top Bottom