OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

maaaaaan. that avi

nthat.gif
devil.gif

At first I was all go on the pythons but with so many other releases, and so many other Kobe VIII CWs coming, I'll pass for now. The blue lights are lookin > pythons 

plus I just spent a lil change to get my christmas lights. glad to see these are a fairly easy cop for those that want. 

Still can't find sulfurs locally in a 11..   Does anyone know how they feel a half size larger?  i found a pair less than retail at 11.5sz

Went to the mall to check out the pythons. I was told by the manager a few weeks back that they were a GR and I assumed they would have plenty. When I got there at lunch, they were sold out of the one they got in my size. I know there will be plenty online, just not in my area. I was on the fence as I really want the blue lights, but would have bought them if they allowed me to use the birthday coupon. I guess I better find a reliable place so I don't miss out next time.

Last edited:
No go at my footlocker until tomorrow :smh: coupon expires tomorrow, and I'm not about to drive all the way back to the mall for these....

Picked up the pythons during my lunch break manager said they received no email stating birthday coupons werent accepted so got them for 121. with tax :smokin

Easy cop for me... used the Birthday Coupon and copped with ease in NY for $125.

I see this shoe as a Jordan IX Olive or the Camo VI's... they'll sit for a while. But once people realize they're a badass shoe to rock casually, they'll go and be difficult to find. 

Walking out of the mall past footlocker and dude runs out and tells me he calls his mgr and says its a go. Says they got like 60 pairs.

Grabbed for 125 n change.

Am I the only one who had a bit of trouble using the birthday coupon?  At first they wanted me to present the VIP card as stated on the coupon...After playing dumb, they let it go...All in all, I'm satisfied especially for $125...

Since there might be a restock on the Christmas Light Kobe 8's all-star weekend, should I hold off on the Pythons. Try to get those and if I Strike out on the Christmas lights get the Pythons for a conselation prize?

Yo do the $15 off platinum vip card coupons work on the pythons? I mght try to get them after work if they do lol
Yep, used $115 worth of them on one of my pairs. If they give you any kind of trouble with them, tell them they are gift cards and they ring up on the register as gift cards, not coupons. You should be able to use them on any purchase, as they are gift cards. I had a nice chat with the regional manager of FTL/Champs a couple months ago regarding this.

Back
Top Bottom