OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

picked up da pythons this afternoon. this is my 1st kobe sneaker ever. i can't believe how light these are; my box felt empty. they're so comfy too.

Was going to order my pair of Pythons on NDC this morning only to see that 8.5 is sold out...my size. Will try Eastbay on Saturday or go to a FTL.

My bad, I guess people emptied them out of their cart? It was doing it for a second. Guess I got psyched. Lazy to go in the store so just glad I could them online with no issues. Gas killllllllllllls. $$$$$

Didn't really mean this at anyone in particular dude, just was basically saying don't worry, NDC has tons of sizes up. More along the lines of the the certain people that were hyping these up like crazy when they are as readily available as the sulfers were.

Since there might be a restock on the Christmas Light Kobe 8's all-star weekend, should I hold off on the Pythons. Try to get those and if I Strike out on the Christmas lights get the Pythons for a conselation prize?
Where is the info for this restock you speak of? My homie missed out RD. Would like to give him info.

Just scooped mine up. Shout out to all the peeps that helped me out with the birthday coupon info. Couple footlockers I called said they would not accept it, another one allowed it, ended up paying only $115. No tax here. Sweet deal. I know all of ya'll are going to hate me for this, but I LOVE these way more than the BHM. I guess this is more of my type of colors. The pictures don't do it justice, they are crazy nice in person and the laces are compliment the shoe. GR or limited I don't care, def my fav colorway so far. 

Am I the only one who had a bit of trouble using the birthday coupon?  At first they wanted me to present the VIP card as stated on the coupon...After playing dumb, they let it go...All in all, I'm satisfied especially for $125...
THE GUY WOULDN'T LET ME USE JUST THE CODE CODE I GOT FROM HERE HE SAID I NEEDED THE ACTUAL CUPON "BECAUSE ITS LIKE MONEY" :smh::smh::smh:

Got my pair of Pythons this afternoon, they look much better in person IMO ... was also complimented on my Zoom Revis' which apparently are a much rarer shoe to find in the Raleigh, NC area ..

I hope the FTL closest is getting these. Because the next nearest one is being turned into an HOH right now.

did footlocker sell out or something?
Be more specific....

My foot locker got 60 or so pairs... Doubt they're selling out anytime soon. NDC still has pairs.

Nice shoe in person, if possible get em with a coupon or wait til you can get some kind of discount.

No trouble getting them around 11 and using the bday coupon(print the coupon out always). Employee said she sold 6 pairs and was surprised they are selling well first day. Took some quick pics outside the mall since the colors fit the Pythons so well.

Last edited:

Just scooped mine up. Shout out to all the peeps that helped me out with the birthday coupon info. Couple footlockers I called said they would not accept it, another one allowed it, ended up paying only $115. No tax here. Sweet deal. I know all of ya'll are going to hate me for this, but I LOVE these way more than the BHM. I guess this is more of my type of colors. The pictures don't do it justice, they are crazy nice in person and the laces are compliment the shoe. GR or limited I don't care, def my fav colorway so far. 

Great deal but not better than Bhm in my opinion

No trouble getting them around 11 and using the bday coupon(print the coupon out always). Employee said she sold 6 pairs and was surprised they are selling well first day. Took some quick pics outside the mall since the colors fit the Pythons so well.

Man u took some dope pics!!

sulfurs are really gone on NDC? SMH, ifi missed out on the III's today i was gonna cop a pair :smh:

Since there might be a restock on the Christmas Light Kobe 8's all-star weekend, should I hold off on the Pythons. Try to get those and if I Strike out on the Christmas lights get the Pythons for a conselation prize?
This even confirmed? Would love to double up 
smokin.gif
 Christmas still the best release so far!

Back
Top Bottom