OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Picked up the Pythons with the bday coupon at footlocker no problem (Bay Area folks, Great Mall Milpitas should be no problem.) 

Love these. I still put the Sulfurs, X mas Lights, and BHM ahead of these though. 

Yeah GM is not a probably for me either using the bday coupon with Kobes. I went to Eastridge this time though.

Last edited:
Does the Kobe 8 make anyone dislike their other shoes because they are so damn amazing?

Ever since the Kobe 8 came out, I have shown less love to my other sneakers. And I'm talking about my grails, my favorite shoes of all time since I was a chid, since I was in high school. 

I just can't wear any other shoes now. My Air Jordan's, my Air Maxes, no more......they just aren't as comfortable. I tried wearing my Air Max 97's yesterday, and before that, my Bred 1's, two of my favorite, (but at the same time not the most comfortable) shoes of all time for personal nostalgic reasons, but I just had to put them away. Today I put on my Kobe 8's again and I feel like my feet are thanking me. I love walking around in this shoe, so damn comfy. 

Full sheath this, full sheath that. Shut up about it already, doesn't make one bit of difference what so ever at all. Looks better without that logo and minus the Kobe socks anyway.
I agree.  Imo the shoe looks better without the full logo

Does the Kobe 8 make anyone dislike their other shoes because they are so damn amazing?
Yes, plus they look even better after you've been drinking. 
glasses.gif
 #drunkvision

it will be impossible not to wear the 8s after the snow melts.

i bought Pythons to trade for them, i was the BHM to ball in. Obviously cash would be needed.

Do people agree to trades for shoes that are still readily available for retail purchase? I understand a slight cash incentive and all but is that feasible? I'm not entirely sure but, I've never traded a shoe that is sold out for a shoe that I can buy at a retailer because cash was thrown in. You may get lucky tho...

Do people agree to trades for shoes that are still readily available for retail purchase? I understand a slight cash incentive and all but is that feasible? I'm not entirely sure but, I've never traded a shoe that is sold out for a shoe that I can buy at a retailer because cash was thrown in. You may get lucky tho...

I dont see how trading a GR for a limited would work either. BDAY coupon knocks 25.00 off in value off top lol.

Ever since the Kobe 8 came out, I have shown less love to my other sneakers. And I'm talking about my grails, my favorite shoes of all time since I was a chid, since I was in high school. 

I just can't wear any other shoes now. My Air Jordan's, my Air Maxes, no more......they just aren't as comfortable. I tried wearing my Air Max 97's yesterday, and before that, my Bred 1's, two of my favorite, (but at the same time not the most comfortable) shoes of all time for personal nostalgic reasons, but I just had to put them away. Today I put on my Kobe 8's again and I feel like my feet are thanking me. I love walking around in this shoe, so damn comfy. 
I almost completely agree with the exception of the 6's and the Jordan 2012 YOTD with Fly Over or Fly Around inserts for me personally. I used to love the Air Max Uptempo, such a comfortable ride but not as responsive as the Kobe 6 and 8's for ballin. I even tried the 8's with the Fly Over insert and it was great. It just sucks that we have to play the waiting game for the rest of the colorways. It makes me consider selling all my other shoes Pennys and Jordans and just stick with the Kobe's from now on.

The other 8's will be copped x 2, performance wise I would say it's one of the top if not the top basketball performance shoe I have ever worn. I can't even get myself to open the other shoeboxes, I hesitate to wear the other shoes and now I always bring the Kobe's as a second pair in case the first pair of whatever I am wearing is not up to the performance of the 8's and I tend to switch at the half the past few times I've played ball. My only issue now is to decide which 8's to play in.

i bought Pythons to trade for them, i was the BHM to ball in. Obviously cash would be needed.

could be someone who doesnt care for the BHM that much, its worth a try :lol:

Seriously you guys need to stop posting these YOTS black mambas or red suedes...makin' me impatient! :tongue:

You can cancel NDC orders online.... Click order status, and there should be a cancel button. I did that on the cool grey 9s. Pretty sure there's some mind of timeframe you have to do that tho.
Yeah I missed the window. Lady said its been processed and released to ship. It's cool. I'll keep the ones today and when the NDC pair comes in. I'll take it back with the hoh receipt and call it day. 

Copped pythons with the bday coupon. Too bad Kobe will never rock these on court. I'll do the honors. When you wear these you know it's time to go to war. FIRE FIRE shoe.

I was just about to post those pics, those asg look good, but still a pass for me. Those pics r great

Back
Top Bottom