OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Bought the pythons today after class and I don't know about you guys but I think this shoe is better then the Lebron X's and KD V's.

via IG

da91d5aa70d211e2ab9622000a9f1423_7.jpg
c3b202e670d311e2a5bc22000a9e2899_7.jpg
9ef5922a70d211e2af6f22000a1f9a09_7.jpg
Holy Macaroni!!!

those ASG are pulling me back in. When I saw that price tag it was an easy pass, but now I'm reconsidering.......Nike killing my wallets....

Kobe's wife said in the comments of her Instagram photo that the YOTS will be releasing early march adding to the evidence for the march 9 release

I know that I asked about the socks earlier, I get that.  I just don't understand I can't find any in my area.  I've been to several locations that have the shoes in stock, but none of them have the socks.  WTH!!!

still not sold on ASG. Think BHM kick ASG upside down and every which way possible. Just my opinion. I agree with previous post that kb8 is best of this year's sigs. And to think I wasn't quite sold upon first release. BHMs really changed it for me.

I wore my xdr pythons all day today at work and the soles look like they're fresh out of the box. After the first time I wore my sulfurs and Christmas lights, they were wrecked.

ASG are ugly, no damn picture is gonna make me change my mind.

looks like moldy cheddar cheese :x

Instead of having diff options for insoles on the asg, they should let you choose toppings... I'd get pepperoni, olives, and jalapeños.

Back
Top Bottom