OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

He never specified the date of coupon. I only have the one that expires today... I posted it and he says he wants the scan not the code... He could've said he wants the new one that starts this month so others besides you and him knew what he was talking about...

Oh and
eyes.gif
here you go
wink.gif

Edit... Not trying to start an argument/keep one going. I'm sure once someone gets the new coupon it will be posted in the coupon thread, possibly here as well. Keep an eye out. If I see it posted elsewhere and not here, ill post it.
i said the date like 3x. 

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering if the Lunarlon cushioning is anywhere near enough for Power Forwards / Centers? I'm 6'8" and around 235 pounds. Would these be totally inadequate from a cushioning perspective?

Thanks

funkjazzsouldis

if you can find this website and register to post, you sure as hell can find out which Kobe's are currently out.
If u can take the time to reply to this post you can give a straight answer and save some time...no i dont have time to browse through 400 pages and page 1 has no info on this colorway

has anyone taken on feet pics of the red suede yots? Nothing has come up in the image viewer so far and I didn't see anything in the showcase thread either.

Repeating information over and over again defeats the purpose of having pages of a thread. Instead of posting bitter replies, take the time to read back like 4 pages and you'll find your answer.

Last edited:
I remember when yall was hating on the red joints, new pics release and everybody on the bandwagon :lol:

what? I must've just skipped over all of the hate posts on the red yots. Those have been a robocop since pics first surfaced. Anytime I can get a Kobe sneaker to perfectly match my Buckeyes gear, I'm on it.

Nah not bitter at all...but What part of page 472-473 has the info? No disrespect but will it kill u to give a straight answer instead of wasting
Another persons time? It wont blow up niketalk i promise. .
Repeating information over and over again defeats the purpose of having pages of a thread. Instead of posting bitter replies, take the time to read back like 4 pages and you'll find your answer.

the colorway you're referring to are the pythons, they are a general release...came out yesterday on nike.com and maybe other sites.  releasing on eastbay saturday i think.

Gotta find me some Sulfurs and I'll be set for awhile. Getting real scarce in Chicago. For the hardwood tonight since it's all wet and slushy outside:

Gotta find me some Sulfurs and I'll be set for awhile. Getting real scarce in Chicago. For the hardwood tonight since it's all wet and slushy outside:

Damn you for posting that beautiful, beautiful picture. I hope there's a Xmas restock online/near me during all star weekend. Because if not I'm about to be more cash than I'd like paying resale.

Wait the phytons i know the 411 on...the pic i quoted were 3dgarflys blue/grey red swoosh pair...are those a gr, upcoming or nike ids? Sorry been askin been searchin google for a minute

Wait the phytons i know the 411 on...the pic i quoted were 3dgarflys blue/grey red swoosh pair...are those a gr, upcoming or nike ids? Sorry been askin been searchin google for a minute
No you don't, those are Pythons with an edit on the picture, troll.

Back
Top Bottom