OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Broke this out yesterday

Last edited:
I remember when yall was hating on the red joints, new pics release and everybody on the bandwagon :lol:

I'm sayin' :smh:

I've been drooling over them since day 1, red suede on a sneaker is :pimp: to me.

Edit:

NEVER MIND, wrong red YOTS. :lol:

Those are ugly btw.

Last edited:
So after debating and being rejected at the closest footlocker I decided to call the house of hoops in Tampa. A nice chick answer and I asked her if she had them and she said yeah and asked for my size and the I asked her if she accept bday coupons and she said it was fine but I told her I only had it in my phone and she said it was fine just to bring it in. So I show up and there is this cute Hispanic chick and asked for help and I told her about the kobes and turns out it was her who I spoke on the phone so she was like you want to try them on and she brought out a 9 then a 9.5. She also ask for the coupon so I showed her and my phone was dying and we were chatting and I told her if she needed my VIP number cause it was in my phone and bit was about to die so she went to went to get a pen and wrote it down. I went to check out after making the size decision. Well she was trying to put the information and something wasn't checking and she ask for the VIP number again but my phone had died and she was like hold up let me look for a charger. She didn't find it and kept trying asking for my information while we had a conversation ad the VIP number wouldn't come up. She kept trying all these different ways and finally she did something and it went through. Thanks Melissa from house of hoops in university mall in Tampa, first Panamanian chick I meet and I was impressed :tongue: .. So helpful.

Last edited:
So after debating and being rejected at the closest footlocker I decided to call the house of hoops in Tampa. A nice click answer and I asked her if she had them and she said yeah and asked for my size and the I asked her if she accept bday coupons and she said it was fine but I told her I only had it in my phone and she said it was fine just to bring it in. So I show up and there is this cute Hispanic chick and asked for help and I told her about the loves and turns out it was her who I spoke on the phone so she was like you want to try them on and she brought out a 9 then a 9.5. She also ask for the coupon so I showed her and my phone was dying and we were chatting and I told her if she needed my VIP number cause it was in my phone and bit was about to die so she went to went to get a pen and wrote it down. I went to check out after making the size decision. Well she was trying to put the information and something wasn't checking and she ask for the VIP number again but my phone had died and she was like hold up let me look for a charger. She didn't find it and kept trying asking for my information while we had a conversation ad the VIP number wouldn't come up. She kept trying all these different ways and finally she did something and it went through. Thanks Melissa from house of hoops in university mall in Tampa, first Panamanian chick I meet and I was impressed :*) .. So helpful.

Congrats on the pick up but OH LAWD! :wow: at that avi.

Forget the pics of the shoes, lets get a pic of the girl :nerd:

Lol. You got lucky... Some employees give too many problems with the bday coupon.

So after debating and being rejected at the closest footlocker I decided to call the house of hoops in Tampa. A nice click answer and I asked her if she had them and she said yeah and asked for my size and the I asked her if she accept bday coupons and she said it was fine but I told her I only had it in my phone and she said it was fine just to bring it in. So I show up and there is this cute Hispanic chick and asked for help and I told her about the loves and turns out it was her who I spoke on the phone so she was like you want to try them on and she brought out a 9 then a 9.5. She also ask for the coupon so I showed her and my phone was dying and we were chatting and I told her if she needed my VIP number cause it was in my phone and bit was about to die so she went to went to get a pen and wrote it down. I went to check out after making the size decision. Well she was trying to put the information and something wasn't checking and she ask for the VIP number again but my phone had died and she was like hold up let me look for a charger. She didn't find it and kept trying asking for my information while we had a conversation ad the VIP number wouldn't come up. She kept trying all these different ways and finally she did something and it went through. Thanks Melissa from house of hoops in university mall in Tampa, first Panamanian chick I meet and I was impressed :tongue: .. So helpful.

Why didn't you get her #?

So after debating and being rejected at the closest footlocker I decided to call the house of hoops in Tampa. A nice chick answer and I asked her if she had them and she said yeah and asked for my size and the I asked her if she accept bday coupons and she said it was fine but I told her I only had it in my phone and she said it was fine just to bring it in. So I show up and there is this cute Hispanic chick and asked for help and I told her about the kobes and turns out it was her who I spoke on the phone so she was like you want to try them on and she brought out a 9 then a 9.5. She also ask for the coupon so I showed her and my phone was dying and we were chatting and I told her if she needed my VIP number cause it was in my phone and bit was about to die so she went to went to get a pen and wrote it down. I went to check out after making the size decision. Well she was trying to put the information and something wasn't checking and she ask for the VIP number again but my phone had died and she was like hold up let me look for a charger. She didn't find it and kept trying asking for my information while we had a conversation ad the VIP number wouldn't come up. She kept trying all these different ways and finally she did something and it went through. Thanks Melissa from house of hoops in university mall in Tampa, first Panamanian chick I meet and I was impressed
tongue.gif
.. So helpful.
Let me summarize that...you got the shoes

Forget the pics of the shoes, lets get a pic of the girl :nerd:

Lol. You got lucky... Some employees give too many problems with the bday coupon.

I didn't get no pics but I was thinking about her on my way home. Really cute chick and sexy as fu**. I might have fallen in love, never had such nice customer service. I guess she really wanted me to get the shoes. Sigh ...thinking of going back to that HOH before heading back to South Carolina.

Picked em up today at FTL w/bday coupon (thx nt fam). Love these kicks man... gotta get the easters now.

Lol.. F it I'm going back looking for her Saturday.

Anyways I'm really impressed with the shoes and they look really good. I like the metallic on the swosh and how it changes colors, they look way better in person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom