OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Its a high school team that's sponsored by nike and they happen to have the best player in the nation on there team. Not shocking the squad already has these. They also had their own special team edition kd iv's last season with the school name stitched on the tongue

Makes sense then. Yeah that kid is sick.

I might just cop the + asg and just sell the insert for half off if they are $250 better than resale prices. Is the insert $40 or $60?

The sport pack retails for $80 at NDC.

Everybody will try for the regular version first so I'll just cop the + version and sell the insert since I have no use for it what so ever unless it can fit into lebrons so I can give it to my brother. Nike sells the insert separately.

Kobe 8 "Easters?"

Good idea but a little risky that you might not be able to sell but it's worth a shot. Save someone the hassle of ordering online and have to wait few weeks to get them.

Yeah idk who would buy the inserts.. I think it would be a little difficult to sell them

Good idea but a little risky that you might not be able to sell but it's worth a shot. Save someone the hassle of ordering online and have to wait few weeks to get them.

Well $263(with Georgia tax) is better than the likely $350-400 the losers will ask for resell for the first week. If I can't re sell it oh well my little brother plans on ordering kobe ids or will try to fit it in his lebrons.

Could anyone catch the cw printed on the box. It kinda wasnt clear enough for me.

Last edited:
anyone know where I can buy the YOTS black in China ? preferably in stores ? is it still in stores ? please respond.

Anyone from China on here? I'm thinking they'd probably prefer the two stripes on the back so they could wear the socks since they're bigger on Kobe gear out there.

While everyone over here wants the opposite, lol.

Back
Top Bottom