OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not my pics just didn't see any posted in here

those have been posted a few times.

im not afraid to admit that the fake asgs are better than the ones nike is releasing. (there I said it)

Look terrible to me but that's my opinion , and those pants arent doin the shoes justice either. Only Kobe 8's I will pass so far.

I like the ASG's and I'm copping.  I think people just think it's ugly because they raised the price but if it were $140 than no one would be saying anything. 

I like the ASG's and I'm copping.  I think people just think it's ugly because they raised the price but if it were $140 than no one would be saying anything. 

Dont think.

Leave that to us..

You like em, fine, get your asg kix..Price doesnt change the way I feel or the ugliness of that shoe..

They raiesed the price cause these are the first pair of Kobe 8's with the Nike+ joint on em' & people's don't need all that . There's a 225$ version also if I'm not mistaken

That FTL restock sheet clearly says "restock of one or more of the following....likely to not receive every SKU" my friends store got the same sheet, but aren't expecting any Kobe's to come in

Copped the foambs jet fighter and didn't even want them.. why couldn't have been that easy for the BHM's :lol:

Going to get rid of them.

Last edited:
There will be different shoes from the All Star Packs being released from 2/14/13 - 2/16/13. If you are asking about the Nike Kobe 8 System, we will be releasing those 2/15/13.
Nike shoes generally run a little slimmer than other name brands, but they are pretty consistent with each other.

EastbayRep - Mai
Goodlook Mai. Keep a pair of size 10 Kobes on hold for me :lol: :pimp:.

That YouTube link to the blue lights looked like most the team had them. Not sure that how that happens with an unreleased shoe and players not being able to accept gifts. But either way the shoes look bright which I like but still want to see them in person. Anyone ever figure out if they're going to be a GR?
Its a high school team that's sponsored by nike and they happen to have the best player in the nation on there team. Not shocking the squad already has these. They also had their own special team edition kd iv's last season with the school name stitched on the tongue

Last edited:
I might just cop the + asg and just sell the insert for half off if they are $250 better than resale prices. Is the insert $40 or $60?

There will be different shoes from the All Star Packs being released from 2/14/13 - 2/16/13. If you are asking about the Nike Kobe 8 System, we will be releasing those 2/15/13.
Nike shoes generally run a little slimmer than other name brands, but they are pretty consistent with each other.

EastbayRep - Mai
Will you be restocking the Kobe 8 Xmas, Breds 11 etc. too?

Andrew Wiggins is a man child!
Blue lights look dope btw, can't wait to see em in the physical

Back
Top Bottom