OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This is how Id rock the sulphurs if I balled in them..

But since theyre so light, wouldnt all that extra ankle protection just slow u down?

This is how Id rock the sulphurs if I balled in them..

But since theyre so light, wouldnt all that extra ankle protection just slow u down?
Combined those weigh no more than 1lb IF that. Theres no way thats slowing anyone down. 

^^^ Ok gotcha..They do look good tho..Watch me end up lookin for a pair sooner than later..Didnt even have plans on scoopin these, but Im starting to get thirsty..

I'm still catching up on posts from like a week ago, and damn, you guys REALLY make me laugh by complaining so much about the $195 price for the ASGs.

I don't care that the usual price is $140 so you're mad about the $55 increase. Most, if not DAMN NEAR all, of you dudes have purchased Foams at retail before, right? Or the BHM LeBron Xs or the 1988 IIIs or Hyperposites or Rookies. Shall I name more? All of those retail for $200+. Am I crazy or does someone else see the hypocrisy?

Yea, I'm annoyed at the price increase for the stupid Nike+ s*** myself, but, to be honest, it's kinda good in a way too. The more people that pass then the easier it becomes for me because I actually do like them. I'm prepared to pay reseller prices too if I miss out, so $195 doesn't even seem so bad. This all just means that I'll have to try extra hard to get the KDs since everyone's gonna be jumping on those due to their low price.

No hate. I'm just trying to be real. I'm also not trying to tell another dude how and when to spend/not spend his money, but we're all sneaker fiends here. We all know what the deal is and that this is a f***** expensive hobby lol. You should be prepared for stuff like this. Nike is not stupid.

I'm still catching up on posts from like a week ago, and damn, you guys REALLY make me laugh by complaining so much about the $195 price for the ASGs.

I don't care that the usual price is $140 so you're mad about the $55 increase. Most, if not DAMN NEAR all, of you dudes have purchased Foams at retail before, right? Or the BHM LeBron Xs or the 1988 IIIs or Hyperposites or Rookies. Shall I name more? All of those retail for $200+. Am I crazy or does someone else see the hypocrisy?

Yea, I'm annoyed at the price increase for the stupid Nike+ s*** myself, but, to be honest, it's kinda good in a way too. The more people that pass then the easier it becomes for me because I actually do like them. I'm prepared to pay reseller prices too if I miss out, so $195 doesn't even seem so bad. This all just means that I'll have to try extra hard to get the KDs since everyone's gonna be jumping on those due to their low price.

No hate. I'm just trying to be real. I'm also not trying to tell another dude how and when to spend/not spend his money, but we're all sneaker fiends here. We all know what the deal is and that this is a f***** expensive hobby lol. You should be prepared for stuff like this. Nike is not stupid.
if you're so not bothered by the $55 price hike, paypal me $55 so I can feel like Im paying the $140 retail....

Copped a few Kobe Sheath Optic shirts from Champs and saw this on the racks. I wanted to cop but I've spent too much money from the morning alone with the Foams and other Kobe shirts from NikeSF.

Last edited:
^^ I don't get you guys.... Do y'all say he looks like a reseller out of pure hate or stupidity? Nobody here knows him or what he plans to do with the shoes, for all we know he could of wore them out the building or gave them to his sick grandmother.

Please post pics of a guy who doesn't look like a reseller.......,,,

Copped a few Kobe Sheath Optic shirts from Champs and saw this on the racks. I wanted to cop but I've spent too much money from the morning alone with the Foams and other Kobe shirts from NikeSF.

Love that hoodie love all the kobe hoodies actually really wish nike would make matching hoodies as well with the asg pack.

Good stuff HeatxOnxMyxFeet. :pimp:

Thanks for posting pics, easily top 3 c/w of the 8s for me so far.

Last edited:
^^ I don't get you guys.... Do y'all say he looks like a reseller out of pure hate or stupidity? Nobody here knows him or what he plans to do with the shoes, for all we know he could of wore them out the building or gave them to his sick grandmother.

Please post pics of a guy who doesn't look like a reseller.......,,,

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom