OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^ I don't get you guys.... Do y'all say he looks like a reseller out of pure hate or stupidity? Nobody here knows him or what he plans to do with the shoes, for all we know he could of wore them out the building or gave them to his sick grandmother.

Please post pics of a guy who doesn't look like a reseller.......,,,

No he looks like a reseller because he looks like he couldn't give a half of a crap about winning a free pair of sneakers and some tickets to the game. Admittedly that could just be how dude's face is situated, but I see where people are coming from with the "he looks like a reseller" talk.

Copped a few Kobe Sheath Optic shirts from Champs and saw this on the racks. I wanted to cop but I've spent too much money from the morning alone with the Foams and other Kobe shirts from NikeSF.
sorry this is absolutely disgusting looks like a scene fear and loathing in las vegas

Kobe should be wearing the red camo or red PE today since it's officially CNY. The red camo will not change my mind even if he's wearing them. Might be another loss with new a debut colorway too. :tongue:

I'd buy the hoodie if it was grey or black. It's purple maybe they're trying to get rid of them with that price?

Last edited:
No he looks like a reseller because he looks like he couldn't give a half of a crap about winning a free pair of sneakers and some tickets to the game. Admittedly that could just be how dude's face is situated, but I see where people are coming from with the "he looks like a reseller" talk.

hey for those of you that ordered from myoslife....how many business days did it take to come in? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom