OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just sit back and wait for confirmation what the Supernaturals are. Makes no sense that there will be two versions of the green and yellow pair. Supernatural either are the tri-color ones, something we haven't seen yet or that's a typo lol

Nick Young is always wearing some nice shoes on the court, glad to see the Python's make it to the court, didn't think they would since no NBA team colors really go with it.

One with KOBE+ 8 and the other with Lunarlon cushioning.

GS sizes are NOT available with the KOBE+ colorway, only the regular.

Last edited:
Twit from NTLA says it's $195  smdh
mean.gif

One with KOBE+ 8 and the other with Lunarlon cushioning.

GS sizes are NOT available with the KOBE+ colorway, only the regular.

Doesn't make sense to me that there would be the Kobe 8+ Teal/Yellow and the Kobe 8 Supernatural, alsoTeal/Yellow, releasing on the same day...

Guess we'll just wait and see

Doesn't make sense to me that there would be the Kobe 8+ Teal/Yellow and the Kobe 8 Supernatural, alsoTeal/Yellow, releasing on the same day...

Guess we'll just wait and see

doesn't make sense to me either but that FTL RD pic is the only thing that ties the supernatural nickname to a cw.

Please advise...what would be an even trade for my kobe VI Grinch 9.7/10? Just have them sitting in my closet. Would that be a good trade for DS Kobe 8 BHMs? i know i wont wear those grinches again. Just like the feeling of knowing they are there.

doesn't make sense to me either but that FTL RD pic is the only thing that ties the supernatural nickname to a cw.

Exactly. The FTL pic shows that the Teal/Yellow 8+ and the Supernatural 8 are different shoes that are dropping on the same day of 3/2.

I hope they are indeed 2 different shoes, because I've loved the Easter/SN since pics first surfaced.

Guess we'll find out soon...

Please advise...what would be an even trade for my kobe VI Grinch 9.7/10? Just have them sitting in my closet. Would that be a good trade for DS Kobe 8 BHMs? i know i wont wear those grinches again. Just like the feeling of knowing they are there.

Damn u sound like me. With that being said, Id do it. Specially if u know u won't be wearing them again. Exactly what I did with the xdr pythons for my kix.

This whole thing with the teal/yellow and "supernatural" releasing the same day and being teal/yellow is stupidly confusing. Lol.

Y'all can have the ultra limited overpriced Little Caesar's. looks like its iDs and GRs for me, not even mad at it either...

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I don't think the teal/purple/yellow ones are the supernaturals either. I'm thinking that colorway could be a mardi gras cw. Just throwing an idea out there *shrugs*

Went to the mall to check out the pythons, theyre kinda bland to me, the shoe has a whole feels awesome, nice a light would make a great summer shoe. I think i might cop the 2013 air maxes instead of the pythons, but we'll see

Back
Top Bottom