OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Do they have an auto-capitalize function on phones/computers/tablets these days? :nerd:

hilarious-reaction-gifs-exgirlfriend-tries-talk.gif

Last edited:
just got my pythons, man these are light, awesome looking, and very good/high quality.

my brother is in love with them :lol:

This combo helped me decide. I need the ASGs now for sure. 

Don't take this as hate, it's an honest question: so the shirt made you want to buy the shoes, when before you saw the shirt, you weren't planning on buying the shoes?

I don't understand that. Do you but I'm gonna go ahead and Dr. Phil this situation: shoes weren't hot at first, plus the price hike so it wasn't all that great... time goes on, gets closer to release date, on-foot pics surface, still a pass.... shirt comes out, realizes "I can actually rock these fugly things with something dope", and then you want to cop?

Nike can literally sell anything, and apparently in bundles now, too... :smh:

:smh: at Yesi tagging "AllStar". Why does SHE even get them early? Did she get hooked up or copped overseas?

Last edited:
Really want the asg after seeing more pics and the reality that the ugly hyperdunks are getting the galaxy option. The only other Kobes as of now that I want are the 3 colors, red yots, and teal and all those will have increases from $140 and except teal resellers will want a lot .

did Nike say when those All Star shirts gonna go on sale...even tho I don't plan on buyin it until I know I have a pair secured

Just went through a few pages and still no release date for the red pair? Only ones I want right now

just got my pythons, man these are light, awesome looking, and very good/high quality.

my brother is in love with them :lol:
Glad to see you've joined the Dark Side. Coulda swore you didn't like the Pythons before. 
ohwell.gif

i didnt, but day after day the pics made me like them more and more.

they are def nice and eye catching.

not sure when ill wear them tho :\

did Nike say when those All Star shirts gonna go on sale...even tho I don't plan on buyin it until I know I have a pair secured

You don't need the shoes to rock the shirt. The shirt is cheaper, better looking, and it's Dri-Fit :lol: In all seriousness, GL to those that want those jizz pizza. :x

Don't take this as hate, it's an honest question: so the shirt made you want to buy the shoes, when before you saw the shirt, you weren't planning on buying the shoes?

I don't understand that. Do you but I'm gonna go ahead and Dr. Phil this situation: shoes weren't hot at first, plus the price hike so it wasn't all that great... time goes on, gets closer to release date, on-foot pics surface, still a pass.... shirt comes out, realizes "I can actually rock these fugly things with something dope", and then you want to cop?

Nike can literally sell anything, and apparently in bundles now, too... :smh:

:lol: so true. they bundle socks shirts and then people are like... damn gotta get the shoes too

on a side note anyone where know if HOH SC already raffled their pairs of shoes for any ASG.

Anyone Elses Local Spots Claiming To Not Yet Have The Kobe's In Stock?

My Local Spots Have Both Claimed That They Have Yet To Receive This Shoe When They Both Already Have The KD's And Lebrons Which They Held Raffles For And I Got Call Backs On.... Hoping Nike Doesn't Give Us The Shaft Out Here On This Missing Piece To The Trio :nerd:

one of my closer FTL sayin they only got lebrons.

one thing i dont get is why they arent releasing All stars in orange county besides HOH SC. so stupid....

One of my local spots said they didn't even get the Kobe and Barkleys...I'm pretty sure the KD's are easier to profit off of cuz of the price, so I'm pretty sure Nike pushed those out to almost every retailer that sell Nikes

same goes for my area in oregon.  no kobe's or barkley's but they say check back tomorrow.  they confirmed with corporate and know for sure they will get, just not sure when.

This is how I see it...Ppl gonna go after the KD's cuz of the price, Bron's cuz they're Bron's, Kobe's cuz they're Kobe's and Barkley's cuz of the possible flip value...LOL. Nike just tryna avoid a repeat of last year. I'm pretty sure every Nike Store is gonna eventually turn the Barkley's into a RSVP instead of a FCFS. I'm more than sure that was a mistake by Nike in the first place

^Nice Fit :nthat:

Not Looking Too Good At This Point For These ASG Kobe's Out This Way, Still Not A Single Store Out This Way To Receive A Shipment :smh:

Got All The Others On Lock But Still Need These Joints To Complete The ASG Trio

Back
Top Bottom