OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally found some bhms for not rape! Man once I saw the design on these and heard how comfy they were I just couldn't help but pass on lots of other things I'd had my eye on... Ya'll weren't kidding about these things being light.  I think I've had fitted shipments that felt heavier when I picked 'em up. No lie.

Now I just gotta wait for this snow to melt a bit and maybe I'll rock 'em at one of the conventions coming up.

Those teals being + 
mad.gif
.  Another pass.  Tried to give the pythons a chance.  Checked em out at HOH and still wasn't feeling em.

why are the enabled kobes 40$ more when the enabled lebrons and hyperdunks are only 20$ more? BS

Feels kinda weird not going after any ASG shoes this year. I'm just not feeling anything. Guess money and time saved.

But I definitely need the red camos. I would've asked the homegirl over there teaching english to scoop me a pair but they don't have any 14's 
mean.gif

Feels kinda weird not going after any ASG shoes this year. I'm just not feeling anything. Guess money and time saved.

But I definitely need the red camos. I would've asked the homegirl over there teaching english to scoop me a pair but they don't have any 14's :smh:

How does not scoopin any ASGs this year make a person feel "weird"?

U feel like u missing something?

U feel like u gonna be left out?

Only thing u gonna be left out on is lookin like a circus clown with those silly mass 13 yr old lookin kix on.

Be glad youre not feeling any of those kix.

As for red camos, I couldnt agree more.

I took these out for a spin today and I must say I'm very impressed. I didn't think anything can replace my beloved IV's but these may be it. I'm one of the few that did not like the V's just because of the traction, the VI's did not lock my heel down enough and the VII's...well the herringbone was the only good quality.

Out of the box these felt good, I played for about an hour and didn't experience any discomfort or cramping like I do with brand new shoes. I went TTS and always double sock when I play. So far so good, I'll give them another run on Thursday which should be a longer session. These might be a problem :smokin

Edit* I do have one issue - Why the hell are these laces so damn long?

Last edited:
As Of What I know The ASG Kobe's Are Real Real Limited, And Thats Here In Houston Where Almost Ever Local Spot Got The Whole All Star Pack & Area 72 Pack. and Also one Of the House Of Hoops here Did Guaranteed Tickets for Every Shoe Including the Barkleys but raffled Off the Kobe's Due too Very Limited Stock of What they Had
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/265474/width/200/]
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/265475/width/200/height/400

that cw kobe wore today seems to be the same gray ones to me... same as the one earl clark was wearing and same as the one he wore before... i don't think it's white. the lighting keeps making the shoe look lighter/darker...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom