OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Look at the material! Does that look like engineered mesh to you????

Answer: No.

Sit down you clown. You just embarrassed yourself.
Look at the material, You can tell they're NOT FAKES.  Compare them to the quality of actual fakes and you can tell.  Get out or get crushed, you ant.

Last edited:
That shirt is just way too extra looking. I'll cop the Kobes if I cant cop the KDs. The All Star sneakers this year are cool but theyre not sneakers I feel like I NEED or something tho lol

Look at the material, You can tell they're NOT FAKES.  Compare them to the quality of actual fakes and you can tell.  Get out or get crushed, you ant.
Yep OK. 

They're releasing a South Beach color way with the wrong material.

Lol. You're definitely right.

OMG THE QUALITY LOOKS GOOD!!! THEY MUST BE REAL!!!

Not all the fakes look like the ones you posted. 

There are better quality fakes and poorer quality fakes.

The material being wrong is a dead giveaway.

Learn your **** you muppet.

Yep OK. 

They're releasing a South Beach color way with the wrong material.

Lol. You're definitely right.

OMG THE QUALITY LOOKS GOOD!!! THEY MUST BE REAL!!!

Not all the fakes look like the ones you posted. 

There are better quality fakes and poorer quality fakes.

The material being wrong is a dead giveaway.

Learn your **** you muppet.
Wrong material? The picture is heavily filtered, you toad.  Get outta here you reseller.

Last edited:
Wrong material? The picture is heavily filtered, you toad.  Get outta here you reseller.
Reseller??? Explain how?

Well unless he added little mesh dots to the engineered mesh then it's still the wrong material..

Do you know of any filters which add little mesh dots to certain materials??? Must be a special type of filter.

^ Those BHM's are a torture. Hopefully to get mine tomorrow, I can't wait. Tracking says their just in the next county and still hasn't got them.smdh

Looks "real" good to me. Way more authentic looking compared to the pair I'm that store. Don't know why nike would make a kobe south beach colorway tho but I'd cop these.

its possibly a fireberry color similar to last years pack, doesnt really have to be south beach

These must be fake too!! Look at the mesh dots! It's the wrong material! Why would they put blue on a Lakers colorway?? They wouldn't! Oh you silly kangaroo!
Those dots are different and don't cover the entire mesh like the ones in the picture.

I'm done with you.

Back
Top Bottom