OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not sure if you guys have seen this but there's a new colorway for the socks on Eastbay. Matte Silver/Bright Crimson/Team Red. Not sure which shoe this one will go with. So far they have 7 colorways now on Eastbay. 

Ha I know thas right. Id be tryin to get the front cover tho.

Too plain for Calvin Klein huh. U gotta make em pop bruh. You know, intricate when examined closely or wutnot :D

But I gotta go

Red Camo
Pythons
Sulphurs
Blue lights
Teal/supernaturals correct me if wrong
No Volts for me
Baby steps my dude, baby steps......

Not sure if you guys have seen this but there's a new colorway for the socks on Eastbay. Matte Silver/Bright Crimson/Team Red. Not sure which shoe this one will go with. So far they have 7 colorways now on Eastbay. 
I think those are for the All Star Game's. If you look closely, the colors match up on the back of the shoe and the socks.

So I somehow got lucky today..I hit up Florida mall in Orlando and I was browsing through champs and I was about yo leave the store when I stop to look at the area 72 hat. A nice worker tells me " you know that's limited" I said yeah I know and ask if they were going to do first come first serve and he tells me that they already giving out tickets but they had some sizes left. I immediately told them I want them whatever size he had.. Turns out they had a 11.5 and 14 so u took the 11.5 and the kd in a 10. I know I wear a 9.5 but I have tickets for each :pimp:. I try hiking up my man kishin but someone took the size 14 left right away, I think he going back in the am to get a ticket for the kd's and hopefully he gets them. We in this this weekend and hopefully he gets a pair of kobes.

I'm stoked :smile:

$180 isn't bad.  You're getting the Nike+ enabled insole.  And no one needs to buy the $250 pricetag, the extra $70 is what it normally costs for the tools if you were to buy them separately.

Im disappointed they didn't put Zoom in the forefoot or at least Lunaralon in the forefoot for that price.

So I somehow got lucky today..I hit up Florida mall in Orlando and I was browsing through champs and I was about yo leave the store when I stop to look at the area 72 hat. A nice worker tells me " you know that's limited" I said yeah I know and ask if they were going to do first come first serve and he tells me that they already giving out tickets but they had some sizes left. I immediately told them I want them whatever size he had.. Turns out they had a 11.5 and 14 so u took the 11.5 and the kd in a 10. I know I wear a 9.5 but I have tickets for each
pimp.gif
. I try hiking up my man kishin but someone took the size 14 left right away, I think he going back in the am to get a ticket for the kd's and hopefully he gets them. We in this this weekend and hopefully he gets a pair of kobes.

I'm stoked
smile.gif
Thank's man.. Still kicking my self in the butt about that, especially since those kobes are only a .5 up on me.  We will def see what work we can get in tomorrow for Friday for sure.. 

Must go with one of these or maybe even both

is the ASG full shozuku?
Any pics you see of a Kobe shoe with the full logo on the back is the China version. I'm sure the American version of the ASG will just have the two stripes, but then again maybe Nike will surprise us lol

I'd rock the shorts, those are nice, and no matter how many people say they don't like them, I'm almost positive they will be the first people trying to cop them..

Buying, selling, trading, asking for help, offering to help is against the rules...

Keep that **** out of here or get banned.

non sportpack kobe is really nice, nike should release those only instead wasted resources with the sportpack things :smh:

Nike DC is doing the twitter RSVP tomorrow. I struck out on the Brons and KDs so I'm not counting on winning that. These ASG are the first Kobe's I'm in love with. I don't mind the extra for the enabled because I plan to ball in them and already have the sensors from my hyperdunks. I understand the frustration for those that don't plan to ball in them or aren't fans of the basketball+.

Btw I was at Galleria HOH the other day and there was some people with Nike shirts working on that Special black and green Jordan **** they doin down here in the H, anyway I seen some white guy with the all blue Kobe's and man those things are tough in person :pimp: :pimp:
Definitely looking forward to copping them.

Btw I was at Galleria HOH the other day and there was some people with Nike shirts working on that Special black and green Jordan **** they doin down here in the H, anyway I seen some white guy with the all blue Kobe's and man those things are tough in person
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely looking forward to copping them.
seems like H-twon is coolest city for kicks right now...

Back
Top Bottom