OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike-Kobe-8-System-Extraterrestial-2-620x856.jpg

350x233px-LL-a9ff714d_KGrHqRh4FDiuI0K6BRGZiIe-w60_57.jpeg

Perfect.

but why do everyone keep talking about 180$ when eastbay said it was 195$?

Not sure if i can rock the All Star casual. Too bright and loud for my age.

And my bball skill are not good enough to wear these on the court neither. Don't want to look like an old poser

$180 isn't bad????? 

Reseller 
laugh.gif
Oh sorry is that too much for you? I just bought the 88 White Cements for $200. The Lebron Corks are $300.  The Foamposites are $230+.

$180 for these that are NIKE+ ENABLED IS NOTHING.  Go sell the shoes in your sig first before trying to complain about price, you kangaroo.  Just get out and please DON'T buy these on RD. 

Leave it to the people who actually want to buy it and rock them rather than putting up shoes in YOUR SIG to try to sell.  So who you calling a reseller, fool.

Last edited:
Not sure if i can rock the All Star casual. Too bright and loud for my age.

And my bball skill are not good enough to wear these on the court neither. Don't want to look like an old poser

Wear whatever you want on the court....I think that's what the loud colorways are for. Also I actually dont think people really care I wear all sorts of stuff on the court and half of the time, I don't think people really notice unless they are kinda a sneakerhead

are the blkout YOTS slated for a US release?

coulda sworn i saw some type of release calendar saying they're supposed to release i march...

any truth to this?

Hypebeast for buying and rocking a shoe? OOOK.  LMAO..  You're such a fool.

Stay away from the ASG because the only reason you'd buy it is to resell it, chump.

I don't know if you peruse the pickup threads and WDYWT but I don't see large amounts of crossover from the Kobe thread to the Camo foamposite, Cement 'OG,' etc. threads and pickups. E.G. the sneakers that are absolutely ridiculously overpriced. Also, one price hike doesn't merit another. ALL of these price hikes are the biggest slap in the face to all of Nike's loyal consumers, and because we're loyal consumers many of us have decided to just suck it up and take it (although there's an increasing number who aren't).

Also, the dude you're talking about reselling in his sig has a pair of KD DMVs, 2 year old Lebron Xmas, and a pair of Roshe's... that's not a reseller, that's a dude getting rid of stuff he doesn't want. If he had a FSR of something that just released a week ago, then you could call him a reseller. Hell if it weren't for dudes like that unloading stuff I wouldn't have about half of my collection.

TL;DR

Don't fall for the unnecessary price hikes and the hype, and watch who you're calling out.

I pretty much buy what I like, not what's hyped.  Whether it be Jordan, Kobe, Foamposite, Air Max, whatever. I am not specific to a certain type of shoe but open to what I find attractive.  I also wear ALL the shoes I buy, I never sell any shoes that I buy even if they're worn.  I purchased the Galaxy Foams almost exactly a full year ago on RD for $220 shipped and I rock the hell out of it.  Buying worn shoes is like buying someone's used underwear. 

The price hike of $140 -> $180 is JUSTIFIABLE TO ME.  I for one own the Sport Pack, so having a KOBE+ ENABLED shoe is a plus for me.  You're still paying the same $140 but I look at it as, $20 for it being a LIMITED ASG release, and another $20 for the KOBE+ INSOLE.  Nothing to cry about unless you don't have money to spend or just looking to buy it to flip and don't want to spend so much before you re-sell it for $350 plus shipping.  I mean look how much the BHM's go for.  People were CRYING that it cost $160 and that sold out in 5 seconds on NDC.  Yet eBay is filled with pairs selling for $260+.    Fact of the matter is, $180 is NOTHING to cry over.

Last edited:
That swoosh detail just sold me.  The inside tongue graphic, my obvious affinity for things Jupiter, and now these weird damn rune looking things on the swoosh?  Now I'm trying to nab the whole pack.  $$$

I pretty much buy what I like, not what's hyped.  Whether it be Jordan, Kobe, Foamposite, Air Max, whatever. I am not specific to a certain type of shoe but open to what I find attractive.  I also wear ALL the shoes I buy, I never sell any shoes that I buy even if they're worn.  I purchased the Galaxy Foams almost exactly a full year ago on RD for $220 shipped and I rock the hell out of it.  Buying worn shoes is like buying someone's used underwear. 

The price hike of $140 -> $180 is JUSTIFIABLE TO ME.  I for one own the Sport Pack, so having a KOBE+ ENABLED shoe is a plus for me.  You're still paying the same $140 but I look at it as, $20 for it being a LIMITED ASG release, and another $20 for the KOBE+ INSOLE.  Nothing to cry about unless you don't have money to spend or just looking to buy it to flip and don't want to spend so much before you re-sell it for $350 plus shipping.  I mean look how much the BHM's go for.  People were CRYING that it cost $160 and that sold out in 5 seconds on NDC.  Yet eBay is filled with pairs selling for $260+.    Fact of the matter is, $180 is NOTHING to cry over.

I wouldn't say it's NOTHING to cry over, I would say that it's something to be concerned about. This is how it starts, people accepting a 40 dollar increase here and a 20 dollar increase there, next thing you know the normal release is priced at $200, then is it ok to start crying? Nike keeps gauging the market and when people continue to buy at the "new" high prices, they continue to keep marking them up.

They said blazers instantly sold out they were the cheapest but it going to be nearly impossible to get the extraterrestrial pack let alone more than 1 especially the 2 I want kds and Kobes if that happen.

I wouldn't say it's NOTHING to cry over, I would say that it's something to be concerned about. This is how it starts, people accepting a 40 dollar increase here and a 20 dollar increase there, next thing you know the normal release is priced at $200, then is it ok to start crying? Nike keeps gauging the market and when people continue to buy at the "new" high prices, they continue to keep marking them up.

Exactly, this is the very reason that Nike raises these prices because people will buy the product anyway. Ive been in the shoe game for awhile, back when Air Force 1s cost $75, Jordans were under $125, on top of ur home boys Ftl discount :D, the good ole days. I feel sorry for these kids, no better yet the parents because they have to pay these ridiculous prices damn near once a week now.

Will there be an option to add the nike plus thing from the twitter link? I just want tge basic shoe

Back
Top Bottom