OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Found a foot locker in my city with all 3 in my size. Only ones I was feelin up close wa the kds tho so I got those

In Houston here and we're getting bombarded with so much stuff. I might've OD'ed with the socks and Tee but ever since I saw the fake pairs, I knew the authentics would be sick.

was it easy or long lines?

I went yesterday in the morning when they opened to avoid all of the lines. I wasnt planning on buying anything but I going through the cusomization process where you get a bblank tee and or socks and can choose from one of the templates they had available. The shirts/socks would be ready in about 30-60 minutes. I went today to pick up the Kobes from Champs (ticket process) and the Galleria is packed. Hope I helped.

I went yesterday in the morning when they opened to avoid all of the lines. I wasnt planning on buying anything but I going through the cusomization process where you get a bblank tee and or socks and can choose from one of the templates they had available. The shirts/socks would be ready in about 30-60 minutes. I went today to pick up the Kobes from Champs (ticket process) and the Galleria is packed. Hope I helped.
Thanks.  I am heading over there tomorrow to check it all out and hopefully get some stuff.

easy cop off nike i got a 10 and then went to the mall and cop another 10 willing to help somebody out pm me

Thanks.  I am heading over there tomorrow to check it all out and hopefully get some stuff.

Cool! The socks were 15 bucks and the Tee's were 25. The customization was free. They were also customizing Those Nike Hoodies I forgot their name, you could add the RayGun patches and other stuff. I think the hoodies were 85 bucks.

:lol: @ all the same exact stuff happening this year with doing jackets, shirts, socks, etc. in Houston as we had here.

Orlando Galaxy > Houston Area 72.

I was about to cop them but just said the heck with it and went back to bed, lol. I do like the white tee tho and may cop since in pretty much matches the BHM's also.

Check the nike product launch character, i posted it a couple pages back they have them on 3/9 for 140

March 4th is my bday, so I guess my gf has her bday present locked up for me.

She better if she knows whats good for her, and me too. :evil:

I was about to cop them but just said the heck with it and went back to bed, lol. I do like the white tee tho and may cop since in pretty much matches the BHM's also.

My Local Spots Didn't Get Any Of The BHM's In Except For KD's In GS Sizes....... Not Sure About Elsewhere Tho

Hope That Helps

Back
Top Bottom