OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Congrats to those that copped on KB24.com, if my previous post i was berated for and ended up deleting got you a pair I was glad to help haha

Copped the 14 even though I was gonna pass 
laugh.gif
. Money was burning in my pocket.

Oh well 5 for 5!!

I can't catch a break. Added a 10 to my cart, couldn't check out. Added a 10.5 to my cart, couldn't check out :smh: :smh:

It is not my day........been hawking that site all day and of course the time I get a call they go live........

Same here, KB24 needs to upgrade that process... Someone basically took them right out of my cart.. :rofl:

Nah, I think it's that we put ghost shoes in our cart. Instead of telling us that they're sold out, they wait until you checkout. You can still add a 10.5/11 but they're sold out so it's not like someone stole it from your cart by checking out faster.

I had those! I loved em.. Agreed, perfect mid height

Ha, that's so cool. I threw my black/red pair out cuz they were beat but I've been meaning to find the two tone colorway he wore during the playoffs.

Last edited:
Really wanna pull the trigger on those KDs. Almost a full size run on Nike Elite. Debating on doubling up on ASG Kobes though. Pics got me regretting not selecting overnight.
Who are you to have an elite acct? :nerd:

Who are you to have an elite acct?
nerd.gif
Close childhood friend of mine is in the NFL. Made me an account linked to his for anything I can't get myself. Ironically, the Kobes weren't scheduled to be released there, and haven't seen them all day. LeBrons are slowly moving, but almost all KD sizes accounted for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom