OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Really wanna pull the trigger on those KDs. Almost a full size run on Nike Elite. Debating on doubling up on ASG Kobes though. Pics got me regretting not selecting overnight.

I doubled up on Kobe and Bron's. If I would've known the KD would look this good in person I would've doubled up on them too. Guess I had doubts cause those Christmas KD's were horrible! :smh:

People kept that KB24 time real quiet on here... looks like people wanted to get it themselves before helping others...
I posted some info about it and got attacked for it haha, its good to look out for people but the way it is now a days with releases being so hard to get it's hard to be giving info, especially when some of the people with just throw the shoes up on ebay once the confirmation email comes in. Makes it tough

Wait...you expect people to WAIT, post the link for others to cop, THEN go back and get their pairs?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Customer service on their e-mail was more than cool about telling what time they were dropping. usually, some newb posts that info right off the bat

too many lurkers here that's why I believe it was kept on the down low. if people do they research kudos to them, some peeps are just plain lazy.

Anyone know when FTL Europe is dropping these? The Lebrons nd KDs have been on there all day, still no Kobe's though. :nerd:

That'll be my last chance at copping these as long as my buddy wakes up before my size sells out, which happened with the Lebrons :lol: :frown:.

Last edited:
Was up till 4am NZ time, missed out for $195, got the sport pack in cart for $250 then they try and charge me $70 shipping, haha smh.

Copped from kb24 anyway, footlocker should be ashamed as my christmas lights from them only charged $40 shipping.

So many heads were clowning the asg when the pics first surfaced

yet every other post is salty about missing out or a blurry or over processed photo of the asg's

history never ceases to repeat itself

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I posted some info about it and got attacked for it haha, its good to look out for people but the way it is now a days with releases being so hard to get it's hard to be giving info, especially when some of the people with just throw the shoes up on ebay once the confirmation email comes in. Makes it tough

exactly, now its more like help your self first then after help the others. too many resellers lurk this forum to be giving out info to add to your competition.

its sad but its true...

i wish it wasnt like that though.

So many heads were clowning the asg when the pics first surfaced

yet every other post is salty about missing out or a blurry or over processed photo of the asg's

history never ceases to repeat itself

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol they are still ugly and i still want a pair....hopefully i can trade my KD for a pair but seems like kobes were the least stocked.

man why does nike always stock the best shoes in the least amount. last year it was KD and this year kobes

Back
Top Bottom