OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm cool with that that only $30 over retail when you factor in tax. Only pair I didn't get yesterday and they will be copped.

the typical cheese combination on a pizza uses mozzarella and cheddar. to my knowledge, cheddar is typically orange unless it's white cheddar.

LMAO nevermind me saying the Little Caesars Kobe 8, the real genuis is the one who said the ASG looks like pizza to begin with, now look what you started, dude is talking cheese on here lmaoooo

really debating the birth of this silly nickname?????

and wasn't someone mad at the name. "assist" for the purple fades coming out....
illest.............

My area72 drink :lol:

really debating the birth of this silly nickname?????

and wasn't someone mad at the name. "assist" for the purple fades coming out....
illest.............

Aww man u had to put me on the spot like that? Lol smh

U right tho, the whole pizza thing is way out there compared to the "assist" cw..

U a trip boa

so how do these hold up on the court? anyone who has worn them for a few weeks please reply.

im wondering does the toe area crease? seems very stiff not to. any damage to the EM?

:nerd:

ive been using mine about 3 days a week since sulfurs released doing weight lifting and cardio and no problems what so ever..I. putting work on the lunar soles tho fron what I can tell . not as much bounce on the heels and toe as it started. but still comfy

I'm loving my pair more and more.. y'all think I can be able to do a trade one of my asg pairs for some Christmas joints? Even trade or money on top?

The red Westchesters are ugly with the black running across the toebox.

The black ones reminds me of bred ZKIVs

Last edited:
I'm loving my pair more and more.. y'all think I can be able to do a trade one of my asg pairs for some Christmas joints? Even trade or money on top?
yes.

may want to edit to bigj to not make such a deal out of it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom