OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

hey bro, it's a black hair that's noticeable to me. you wouldn't want it on a pair of shoes you bought for 200 dollars either bro.

Idk if this has been asked in here yet but is it just my pair but is the texture of the white midsole on these feel weird, like its flaky or something. I got the Sulfurs & Pythons and neither of their midsoles feel like that

yeah i wouldn't want hair in my pizza either >D

lol touche, yeah it's just a pair of shoes. gonna return em tomorrow if anyones interested in grabbin em.

any info on when the purple fades come out? i know theres a purple pair on 3/23, but it sounds like the grey "inline" type pair that Kobe wears for home games every now and then.

I just now Randomly refreshed the SP page (NDC) I had up this morning and sizes popped up, picked up a pair and got confirmation email.  Pure luck!

Last edited:
Just double checked the twitter links from this am and picked up a 10 in the Sports Pack along with all 3 shirts. Hope my luck lasts till morning.

I wish I was successful at NTSF 
ohwell.gif
 0/2 with twitter raffles this weekend.

hopefully I pickup your's or someone else's pairs tomorrow, if any are returned. 

Idk if this has been asked in here yet but is it just my pair but is the texture of the white midsole on these feel weird, like its flaky or something. I got the Sulfurs & Pythons and neither of their midsoles feel like that

Yea I think that's how it's supposed to feel lol, it feels rough I guess you can say.

I was wondering the same thing, but had no time to debate about it... Anyone know why  there is a markup on retail price?

I was just about to post about this. Guys, Retail on the Kobe's are $180. not 195. Footlocker stores had them for 180+tax. Online should have had them listed at 180. they shouldn't be allowed to advertise the shoe at 180 and do a last minute price hike.

I personally ordered from Footlocker in the morning and I was charged with the 195. BUT I e-mailed footlocker customer service explaining the issue and they said they would refund me $16 and some cents to my paypal.

So I suggest anyone who ordered the Kobes for 195+shipping, to contact the store they purchased from and let them know. You may get the refund.

So we all know in march finish line will start carrying kobes, recently finish line has been restocking tons of jordans releases online, any chance they do some kobes?

or is it impossible since they've never had any previous kobes?

thought..........

Did they not make a size 7.5 for the all stars? I see size 8 as the lowest for men's on most sites and 7 the largest for gs?

Back
Top Bottom