OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I must stay that Kobe shoes have come a long way since his first releases with Adidas. Teaming with Nike was a good move for him and the color schemes are what really make this shoe pop.

It was great trying to lip-read what Kobe was saying after that first block. I think it was something like "that's my motherf'n ****!" and "he can't score on me" hahaha. Gotta love Mamba, shame we probably won't see that type of match-up in the playoffs though...
I was thinking about the same thing yesterday. It's a shame they didn't come along at the same time. I would have loved to watch prime Kobe gang rape prime LeBron over and over again.

All this "inflation" talk makes me laugh so hard. Nike knows the masses will go crazy for anything that is hyped up and labeled "special" or "limited" or whatever the buzz word for the day is. They cashed in this weekend and not a single person that reached for their wallet thought twice about that price mark up.

All this "inflation" talk makes me laugh so hard. Nike knows the masses will go crazy for anything that is hyped up and labeled "special" or "limited" or whatever the buzz word for the day is. They cashed in this weekend and not a single person that reached for their wallet thought twice about that price mark up.

At least with the Kobes, we got zoom air upgrade and Nike+ for the $40 increase. The other shoes in the pack got a $20 increase and no upgrades. :smh:

Messing around with my new phone n took this pic...

Aint rocking them til it gets hotter outside tho lol

Finally got my Pythons in today, def underrated in my opinion.  Red Camo is next on the hit list for me.  I saw some guy here with ASG Kobe's and they are a lot better in person, No way I could get them now but I don't think I would wear them enough to pay retail or rape prices. 

Nah, got the shorts mainly for Ballin' don't have plans on ballin with my ASG's. I bought the Sulfurs for that. Also matching shorts and kicks is the least of my concern 
wink.gif
he was talking about your ASG shirt dude... IMO i think they shoulda gone with a black or white base color instead of the grey... the shirt was a pass for me, i definitely woulda copped if it was white or black z 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom