OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those are interesting and definitely wild looking... Idk I thought the asg were wild looking but then again they look better in person and now love them.

I'll hold my judgment cause I don't want to get bashed later on...

Looks like I may be missing out on these, my other 2 NDC orders (Lebron/Durant ASG) shipped over the weekend. But these are still processing for me. I am expecting a "cancelled" email.

From IG

image hosting sites

Any word on these? Fakes or IDs maybe?

Should we start the name calling now, incase they are real?

tie die

Guys is $250 good for some dstock Christmas?

All depends on what YOU are willing to spend. $250 is more reasonable for the ASGs if u ask me. Xmas Kobes retailed at 140, with tax that was like 150ish. You're about to pay $100 over retail if u get them. ASGs were 200 father tax, so...

:wow: :pimp:

these look interesting, i'm thinking they're for that "Superhero" pack we keep hearing about... heelcup/midsole and sole remind me of glass blues...

I was thinking the same thing but wasnt sure, whats the colorway supposed to be for the Superhero?

All depends on what YOU are willing to spend. $250 is more reasonable for the ASGs if u ask me. Xmas Kobes retailed at 140, with tax that was like 150ish. You're about to pay $100 over retail if u get them. ASGs were 200 father tax, so...

That's true I'm aware of that but I can't find them any cheaper and I don't know if I should wait or not. I'm about to sell a pair of asg for 260 so at least I'm not going to lose that much.

Plus there a was already a restock which was very minimal.

Last edited:
I just saw on the 1st page that the supernaturals are slated for a 3/23 release date, weren' t they going to release on the 2nd at one point or am I just remembering this incorrectly?

[Fore name="thejeffemond" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread-kobe-8-asg-2-15-13/16800#post_17254469"]Blue Lights are up next! Who's getting these? And do you think it'll be a general release or HOH only?[/quote]

GR. I'll be getting these also. Only have time & funds for GRs. Volts are next after the Blues.

My local FTL has 1 size of mine left for the pythons should I grab Em today incase I can't get the Draft Day Blues on Saturday? Or you think blues will be easy to get in stores?

Back
Top Bottom