OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe killed it with the Venomenom though... First time posting on Niketalk for a long time... Just checking in

Dear Nike, just release the Kobe VIII on iD so that I can make myself a decent colorway before you drop all of these nasty colors you keep throwing at me. Thanks.

I don't see why they won't release that Purple Colorway. Kobes in general will satisfy every color pallet combination until they are out of options.

this is JUST TOO FUNNY. people have been hating on the 8s but when they see Kobe
rock the VENOMENONS (that sit everywhere in Asia) that no one cares about at all, people
went nuts.
Like.. what's wrong with you guys? Don't tell me people will start buying Venomenons now?
And pass on the 8s? This is just hilarious!

This.

this is JUST TOO FUNNY. people have been hating on the 8s but when they see Kobe
rock the VENOMENONS (that sit everywhere in Asia) that no one cares about at all, people
went nuts.
Like.. what's wrong with you guys? Don't tell me people will start buying Venomenons now?

This! Kobe could wear anything on his feet and some people will like it no matter what it is.

went nuts.

Was gonna post the same thing

Not only does everyone hate the 8s, NO ONE is EVER interested in the take down models, EVER

i wouldn't say we hate the 8, it's just the pattern we're not feeling at this point. The aesthetics of the 8s look more like a takedown compared to previous models. The Venomenon that Kobe has on are clean without the pattern and if they are as comfortable as the 8s i would get them(different colorway) over the 8s but the fact they don't have them here we don't. Not gonna pay close to retail if not more the cost of the official pair to get them from overseas. It's the first model that the takedowns look more appealing than the real thing. Gotta have the Sheath logo to consider a takedown unlike the Zoom Legend :x
Still too early, the patterns might be different from another and some might look better than others. That's how i feel.
kobe-shrug.jpg

Last edited:
i wouldn't say we hate the 8, it's just the pattern we're not feeling at this point. The aesthetics of the 8s look more like a takedown compared to previous models. The Venomenon that Kobe has on are clean without the pattern and if they are as comfortable as the 8s i would get them(different colorway) over the 8s but the fact they don't have them here we don't. Not gonna pay close to retail if not more the cost of the official pair to get them from overseas. It's the first model that the takedowns look more appealing than the real thing. Gotta have the Sheath logo to consider a takedown unlike the Zoom Legend :x
Still too early, the patterns might be different from another and some might look better than others. That's how i feel.
kobe-shrug.jpg

you do realize that the pattern is not gonna be on every shoe, right?

this is the logic of NT, and chinese manufactures:

- sample of kobe leaks online with x type pattern
- chinese company makes a bunch of fakes with said pattern
- the shoe now sucks as per NT cause all the fakes we see have the same pattern

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom