OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Blue Lights or Volts??
tired.gif
not an easy decision... was planning on copping the red camos too.

Can't wait for blue lights this weekend. Was looking to trade my DS bred XI for the Kobe or Bron All Star but looks like no takers so I may just return them for more Kobe money -_-

Last edited:
Although it's an old jersey, first thing that popped into my head seeing that new colorway was this.

Last edited:
lol at yall saying "putting in work" to BUY a pair of shoes most of yall will never use for their designated purpose. Best believe i aint waiting more than a couple hours or doing online. You shouldnt have to work to give a company your money 

Was gonna ignore this but it deserves some attention..

Um, u might wanna find a new hobby, with that kind of attitude. And if I wanna buy a pair of kix made for bball but use them for kickboxing, thats what I'll do..

Wake up and smell the sneaker cleaner, have u forgotten the sign of the times?

What era do u think this is? It aint the 90s bruh..Aint no walking in the store 4 hours after release and walking out with that shoe on RD.

No waiting for more than 2 hours, and youre not trying online? How u getting kix then bruh? school me..

Was gonna ignore this but it deserves some attention..

Um, u might wanna find a new hobby, with that kind of attitude. And if I wanna buy a pair of kix made for bball but use them for kickboxing, thats what I'll do..

Wake up and smell the sneaker cleaner, have u forgotten the sign of the times?

What era do u think this is? It aint the 90s bruh..Aint no walking in the store 4 hours after release and walking out with that shoe on RD.

No waiting for more than 2 hours, and youre not trying online? How u getting kix then bruh? school me..

Ok, so I never understood the craze for the xmas 8... until I saw them in person at the mall just right now. Xmas 8 > all other 8s. Hunting season has started.

We'll see soon.. I took the plunged and I copped on eBay.

Red Camos are GR.. right?
happy.gif
Not trying to cause a stir or hype or anything but earlier today I did the online chat with Nike concerning the Red Camo's and the representative told me they were part of the YOTS and they would be limited

Scott: Hi, my name is Scott. How may I help you?
Scott: Hello Brett.
Brett Drake: Hello I was wondering whether the Kobe 8 System releasing on 3-9-13 would be a general release or a limited release
Brett Drake: 3.9.13
Kobe 8 System

Port Wine/Pure Platinum-Team Red-Bright Citrus
Style# 555035-661
$140
Scott: That is the "Year of the Snake" color way, so it will be Limited.

Just a heads up for people thinking their GR

Not trying to cause a stir or hype or anything but earlier today I did the online chat with Nike concerning the Red Camo's and the representative told me they were part of the YOTS and they would be limited

Brett Drake: Hello I was wondering whether the Kobe 8 System releasing on 3-9-13 would be a general release or a limited release
Kobe 8 System

Style# 555035-661
$140

Weren't pythons supposed to be limited too?

Red camos are very nice, but too simple to warrant hype. If I can get for retail, I will. If not there will be plenty of better colorways with less hype I can easily grab.

Kobe 8 System

Style# 555035-661
$140

Mine just arrived
nthat.gif

Weren't pythons supposed to be limited too?

Red camos are very nice, but too simple to warrant hype. If I can get for retail, I will. If not there will be plenty of better colorways with less hype I can easily grab.
Pretty sure the Pythons were limited, I don't know if they changed. But I still see some, almost as if it's a GR. 

We can only hope the same for Red Camos.

Pretty sure the Pythons were limited, I don't know if they changed. But I still see some, almost as if it's a GR. 

We can only hope the same for Red Camos.
I have a habit of checking the release calender everyday at work procrastinating so if theirs an update to it I'll let the forum know. If we see a "twitter link only" pop up on the release info then were doomed ha

Back
Top Bottom