OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just checked out the Blue Lights in person at my local FTL. They are deffinitly NOT a Duke colorway (they might call it that but its not). The blue has more of that concord or purplish color instead of royal blue and there is WAY too much light blue in there. Looks more like a Draft Day type shoe. Dont get me wrong, there is some royal in there but why would they make a Duke shoe that has any baby blue in it?

Last edited:
It's just tough to think I paid $80 over retail for a Kobe. Then again, it's only a $30 difference from what I wanted to pay. I knew I shoulda bought them for retail at the store when I had the chance. 
tired.gif
Don't be a *****.
laugh.gif
You wanna start? 1v1 me then. Shock Charges only bro. Let's go. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not sure if this was mentioned yet but... I'm thinking the tie dyed Kobe 8s are going to be the Easter model.  Just saw the KD V Easter colorway, and both color palates look very similar.

So if you waited for hours in line, or put in hours of work, driving signing up for raffles, stressing over RSVP, or whatever it took to get the shoes... And in the end you can only buy or secure a pair not your size you'll just say "nah" and walk away empty handed?
s dubl you're good in my book, but that's EXACTLY what I'm saying. I'm getting my size and my size only. I don't think I have the patience, nor the effort to sell or trade shoes. I have never sold a pair or shoes, nor traded for any in my entire shoe career, nor do I plan to.

Have to share this story of destiny;

Copped Bred XI on FinishLine restock / Missed Kobe ASG

Tried to trade for Kobe ASG, no takers

Put up Bred XI for sale, no takers for a few days so went to return to FinishLine an just get money back. Forgot one of the shoe trees so they wouldn't take them back.

Got offered (accepted) $290 for the Breds last night.

Today my boy is on one of his routes and stops at a sneaker spot and they have one size of the Kobe 8 ASG left...my size, for retail ($180)

Ya never know when the sneaker gods may smile down upon you!

Have to share this story of destiny;

Copped Bred XI on FinishLine restock / Missed Kobe ASG

Tried to trade for Kobe ASG, no takers

Put up Bred XI for sale, no takers for a few days so went to return to FinishLine an just get money back. Forgot one of the shoe trees so they wouldn't take them back.

Got offered (accepted) $290 for the Breds last night.

Today my boy is on one of his routes and stops at a sneaker spot and they have one size of the Kobe 8 ASG left...my size, for retail ($180)

Ya never know when the sneaker gods may smile down upon you!

Thats whats up :nthat:

To anyone who has ordered from Kicks-Crew. How did you contact there customer service, just have a question about an order i placed.

How did you go about doing that, if you don't mind me asking?  Call/email them?  I got them for $195 too.  Would like the difference back :smokin   Got mine from Champs though.

i posted this before on release date.

I e-mailed them the issue. demanded a refund for mis-advertisement. Got a friendly reply and was told i'd be refunded the difference :D

I'm not sure man. I was calling about my sir Max posterize hurting-cutting my feet up n told him I am getting the Kobe's on Saturday n he said just check twitter at 3 pacific. Make sure you're on the look at that time. But he said couldn't tell me anything else so idk! But **** I'm nervous now.

I really wish they would release one of the home colorways Kobe's been wearing.

I prefer the ones with the sulfur/yellow soles.

I'm not sure man. I was calling about my sir Max posterize hurting-cutting my feet up n told him I am getting the Kobe's on Saturday n he said just check twitter at 3 pacific. Make sure you're on the look at that time. But he said couldn't tell me anything else so idk! But **** I'm nervous now.
RSVPs for nike stores?

RSVPs for nike stores?

:lol:

Why would he just tell you that...the Nike reps know nothing about anything that goes on Twitter.

I just checked out the Blue Lights in person at my local FTL. They are deffinitly NOT a Duke colorway (they might call it that but its not). The blue has more of that concord or purplish color instead of royal blue and there is WAY too much light blue in there. Looks more like a Draft Day type shoe. Dont get me wrong, there is some royal in there but why would they make a Duke shoe that has any baby blue in it?

^^^ Pics have been posted here but people no comprendo. These are a draft day cw and people will be disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom