OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

any1 know if they sell similar laces to the ones the Kobe 8's use? I also remember the VI had the same type of laces... I just want to find some volt colored laces that are fairly similar any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
yea i just checked out shipping to the US... its only $12 + $195 = $207 shipped. definitely the best price out there. I thought retail was like $160 tho so thats $47 above retail.
if you count your pennies :wink:  It's $198.90 when you convert to US.

:lol: i paid $229 shipped for a pair a few weeks ago. im not mad at the price tho. coloway is still the best kb8 thats been seen so far IMO.

Canadian retail is higher, but they aren't priced higher otherwise. Xmas Kobe 8 was the same price as bhm.

Damn and I get paid tomorrow and I've been wanting the BHM for a price like that, oh well though with the amount of hot colorways coming out still and the plenty we have yet to see I'm not to depressed about it

That's the way I'm looking at it. I just cop some Christmas fem the bay. I couldn't pass on them, the bhm not so much.

^^^^ I bought my Xmas from the as well. Really surprised the BHM were priced the same since there was a $20 markup in the US. Not complaining of course...

Last edited:
6t1qfo.gif

Big thanks man. Was able to order my 11.5 and a 12 for my boy.

Just got off the phone with Rhonda @ Nike.

Rhonda: Is there anything else I can help u with today Mr.Clark?

Me: As a matter of fact, since I have u on the phone, theres supposed to be a kobe 8 coming out on the 9th, its red..

Rhonda: Hold on, let me check..(Few secs of pause....) Yes thers a kobe 8 releasing on 3/9.

Me: Ok thanks, and is it a going to be a GR or a LR?

RHONDA SAID: IT LOOKS LIKE THEYRE GOING TO BE A GENERAL RELEASE.

I SAID: Really?

RHONDA SAID: YES.

I SAID: OH OK, THANK U SO MUCH BASED GOD!!!(really I said thank u Rhonda)

RED CAMO= GENERAL RELEASE VIA RHONDA @ NIKE!!!!

Youre Welcome

Me: As a matter of fact, since I have u on the phone, theres supposed to be a kobe 8 coming out on the 9th, its red..

Rhonda: Hold on, let me check..(Few secs of pause....) Yes thers a kobe 8 releasing on 3/9.

Youre Welcome
Looks like the customer service for the phone and the live chat people need to get on the same page so we know for sure whats going on

Is it me or this thread is becoming JB thread? :smh:
I remember the old Kobe V and VII threads, people were helping each other. The posts were more "educated".....I hardly see the old members anymore posting here. I miss NWT pics :lol: ....his pics always drive me to cop kobe.....his and mjrod, to me, are the "kobe ambassadors" :D

know i think abt it what ever happened to never wear them? dude tk some quality photos

Last edited:

Youre Welcome

Good info Mr. Clark :smile:

Back
Top Bottom