OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know right? Like, if I don't have info, I shut up. But if I do, (like the LeBron XI and such :wink: ) and it's stuff I can share, why not right?
Anyhoo, I might be wrong but that's what I know.

I have more colorway info down the line but they're meh. :x
those are the only things I think worth mentioning. and oh, fiberglass isn't really silver or white,
it has a bluish tint to it. based from observation.

Happy 600 page everyone,

anyway. If these red camos are GR I got time to make my IDs.  

I think this was asked in the ID board but, does anyone's HOH Niketowns have the yots ID sample yets????

the pic nike had made them look a lo better than the ID build

Kobeoverbron Im down to listen to every piece of info u have

But it seems like everytime u(not just u, anybody)drops new/valueable info, folks are quick to backlash/question it/doubt it/have a smart remark about it

Whats even the point in droppin some good info if folks dont even preciate it or get mad cuz u dropped the info in the 1st place smh

Like when I posted my convo with the nike CS lady about the GR of the red camo, somebody was like "the ppl at nike will tell u anything, prolly even tell u that the corks are a GR"

And now look, pics and more confirmed info about them being GR is coming to fruition

Bet Ima keep w/e new info I find out from now on to myself and let the bickerstaffs do just that

Last edited:
I know right? Like, if I don't have info, I shut up. But if I do, (like the LeBron XI and such :wink: ) and it's stuff I can share, why not right?
Anyhoo, I might be wrong but that's what I know.

I have more colorway info down the line but they're meh. :x
those are the only things I think worth mentioning. and oh, fiberglass isn't really silver or white,
it has a bluish tint to it. based from observation.
Did you drop info on the LeBron xi in the LeBron thread? I so don't want to.in there until Monday I guess now I'm going :frown:

But it seems like everytime u(not just u, anybody)drops new/valueable info, folks are quick to backlash/question it/doubt it/have a smart remark about it

Whats even the point in droppin some good info if folks dont even preciate it or get mad cuz u dropped the info in the 1st place smh

Like when I posted my convo with the nike CS lady about the GR of the red camo, somebody was like "the ppl at nike will tell u anything, prolly even tell u that the corks are a GR"

And now look, pics and more confirmed info about them being GR is coming to fruition

Bet Ima keep w/e new info I find out from now on to myself and let the bickerstaffs do just that

and thats why people dont like to post info.

YOTS Red camo GR...Purple Fades GR? Where's the black mamba snake scale? These 3 are a must...

All this drama in a thread over a Kobe shoe design that majority of people like.  I shutter to imagine what this thread would turn into if it was a shoe design the masses disliked! 

Did you drop info on the LeBron xi in the LeBron thread? I so don't want to.in there until Monday I guess now I'm going :frown:

I haven't yet. I don't feel the need to do so.
And yeah, most of the time, the people bashing info are the same people who are
kind of "worthless" in these parts. Sorry for the term but yeah, if you don't actually
have anything, then at the very least don't be a *****. :tongue:

Again, I could be wrong about the inlines/assists/ purp fades release dates since both
colorway description have been very similar. Just basing it off of the list I have.

which pair looks more fiberglass to you guys and which one looks like pure platinum?

Last edited:
Is fiberglass platinum an option? lol Those 1st ones look like they could be "fiberglass platinum"

The 2nd ones look like some kind of purple gradient

Just IMO

Honestly I couldn't care less which date is for which colorway as long as both are coming out. End of the day, it's the same end result.

honestly I  am so confused about the red camo YOTS. I read on here that it is a GR, but then I talk to some nike rep named Brandon over their live chat and he says that it will be super limited, like expect it to sell out in 10 minutes on our site. I want to know which is true, gr or limited, so can anyone help me?

waiting on these two colorways to drop..........been having no luck finding a pair of xmas for reasonable price but these two will make me forget 

if we go by the color naming convention used so far, the first color listed is the primary color of the shoe, then the color of the Swoosh, then the color of the sole:

BLCK/STRT GRY-VVD SLFR-ELCTRC (black upper with gray Swoosh and vivid sulfur sole)
SQDRN GREEN/CHLLNG RD-LGN BRWN (squadron green upper with red Swoosh and brown sole)
PRT WN/PR PLTNM-TM RD-BRGHT CR (port wine upper with platinum swoosh and team red sole)

so, it would make sense that the fiberglass shoes are the ones with the fiberglass upper, black Swoosh and purple sole.

Fiberglass/Black/Court Purple/Laser Purple

the purple gradient shoes are the ones that appear to have a pure platinum sole.

Last edited:

honestly I  am so confused about the red camo YOTS. I read on here that it is a GR, but then I talk to some nike rep named Brandon over their live chat and he says that it will be super limited, like expect it to sell out in 10 minutes on our site. I want to know which is true, gr or limited, so can anyone help me?

illest35, this is the perfect opportunity for me to explain what I said. See every rep says the damn different things so you see why I said what i said? i don't come in here and argue. Those that see me in this thread know that's not what i'm about. Just trying to set the record straight since you called me out again. I don't care if they are limited or GR. I'm passing. Buy what you like and don't worry if they are GR or limited and we won't have anymore arguing. We good?

Appreciate the info kobeoverlebron. I passed on the Elites last year because of the upper change and lackluster colorways. No doubt they'll be sicker this time. Gotta set some dough aside for that.

Like I said, I could be wrong but that's what I heard in the office. Honestly, I need both. Purp fades will be had.
my wallet :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom