OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

illest35, this is the perfect opportunity for me to explain what I said. See every rep says the damn different things so you see why I said what i said? i don't come in here and argue. Those that see me in this thread know that's not what i'm about. Just trying to set the record straight since you called me out again. I don't care if they are limited or GR. I'm passing. Buy what you like and don't worry if they are GR or limited and we won't have anymore arguing. We good?

I gotchu. We good.

This is the 2nd time someone stated that the live chat CS are the ones saying that. Are the live chat folks and the actual CS nike folks at different locations or something?

Maybe a call center? lol idk but the live chat CS have obviously got it wrong. Even E40jr allegedly said his alleged store he allegedly works at has like 40 pairs or w/e.

Cant take what he said serious just bcuz the way he came in here throwin his banz around then wanted to play nice..*****

I think the reason for some or alot of folks wanting to know if GR or LR is like me, wanting to know how easy/difficult it will be to scoop on RD. My only shot is online, cuz my local FA will not have them and I know that w/o even calling or going to the mall to find out.

With that being said, lemme call real quick and find out. :tongue:

Last edited:
those purple gradients got some nice laces too. I wish all the kobes came with dope laces instead of plain ones, not a biggie, just a nice icing on the  cake.

I haven't yet. I don't feel the need to do so.
And yeah, most of the time, the people bashing info are the same people who are
kind of "worthless" in these parts. Sorry for the term but yeah, if you don't actually
have anything, then at the very least don't be a *****.
tongue.gif

Again, I could be wrong about the inlines/assists/ purp fades release dates since both
colorway description have been very similar. Just basing it off of the list I have.

which pair looks more fiberglass to you guys and which one looks like pure platinum?
Uggggggh darn Nike i wish they kinda kept it more simple on the CW description

those Purple Fades are top 3 out the 8s im hoping they are GR to cop with discount!!

Thanks for the info kobeoverbron! Much appreciated. Even if you have the dates switched it looks like both CWs are definitely set to release. Very happy about that

I gotchu. We good.

This is the 2nd time someone stated that the live chat CS are the ones saying that. Are the live chat folks and the actual CS nike folks at different locations or something?

Maybe a call center? lol idk but the live chat CS have obviously got it wrong. Even E40jr allegedly said his alleged store he allegedly works at has like 40 pairs or w/e.

Cant take what he said serious just bcuz the way he came in here throwin his banz around then wanted to play nice..*****

I think the reason for some or alot of folks wanting to know if GR or LR is like me, wanting to know how easy/difficult it will be to scoop on RD. My only shot is online, cuz my local FA will not have them and I know that w/o even calling or going to the mall to find out.

With that being said, lemme call real quick and find out. :tongue:

You need Phil Knights' number? :wink:

I haven't yet. I don't feel the need to do so.
And yeah, most of the time, the people bashing info are the same people who are
kind of "worthless" in these parts. Sorry for the term but yeah, if you don't actually
have anything, then at the very least don't be a *****. :tongue:

Again, I could be wrong about the inlines/assists/ purp fades release dates since both
colorway description have been very similar. Just basing it off of the list I have.

which pair looks more fiberglass to you guys and which one looks like pure platinum?

I like both pairs not going to lie, damb Nike got me by the ba*** with these shoe :smh: did anyone noticed that one the first pair there is no snake around the shozoku..I wonder why.

I like both pairs not going to lie, damb Nike got me by the ba*** with these shoe
mean.gif
did anyone noticed that one the first pair there is no snake around the shozoku..I wonder why.
S*** your right. hopefuly that doesnt mean anything. They need to release..!

We'll see closer to the end of March! Lol. But usually the first color on the color description indicates the upper right?

Just called my local Finish Line and asked if they would be selling Kobes next week. He paused for a min then he said it was a slight chance they would be and to call back on next Wednesday for sure. So Ill take that as a yes, just because he didnt say no lol.
Didnt get into details about what pairs tho.

Back
Top Bottom