OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

NO ONE is calling the "purp fades" the "Inlines". Clearly some of you haven't been reading, if you look closely, there are
words along with the pics. :smh:

Purp fades look like the shoe with the purp fade, the Inlines are the ones that look like the inlines. Who am I kidding, no one
is reading this. :lol:

Yo, nice pic of the Pythons a couple pages back. That's a NICE pic.

After you play in your pair, it doesn't do the suction thing quite as much.

NO ONE is calling the "purp fades" the "Inlines". Clearly some of you haven't been reading, if you look closely, there are

Purp fades look like the shoe with the purp fade, the Inlines are the ones that look like the inlines. Who am I kidding, no one
is reading this. :lol:

Yo, nice pic of the Pythons a couple pages back. That's a NICE pic.

After you play in your pair, it doesn't do the suction thing quite as much.

I read your posts bro. :smile:
You're one of the most reliable guys when it comes to info on Kobes

Before I order at 8 am do the kobe 8's run .5 size too small? I've been hearing this and not really sure?  I feel like they're similar to nike free's as far as fit but someone help me please

They finally arrived today...

I like the Red Kobe's better when I ordered, but seeing them in person the Black YOTS are banging!!!!!
Just copped both of these, i initially was only looking for the red kobe's but once i saw some high res pics of the black ones i had to get them too.

My first set of kobe VIII's.

Haha hey man if you saw my feet all messed up from these air max posterize i've been wearing to ball in you'd realize why i'm so serious about getting these kobe's.  Plus they are pretty limited in my area.......every store within 50 miles is getting Lebrons and KD's but closest store getting kobe's is an hour away from me.....suc/<s

I just picked up the Pythons last night, first pair of Kobe's.... Where have the 8's been all of my life?? 
sick.gif

Any of you guys wearing the hyperdunks 2012 still?  I saw they just went down to 119 and tried them on at my work for the first time, REALLY grippy and comfortable, was thinking about buying them since i get a 25% discount but wasn't sure what you guys thought of them. I'm def getting kobe blue corals tomorrow but j/w what you guys thought

Before I order at 8 am do the kobe 8's run .5 size too small? I've been hearing this and not really sure?  I feel like they're similar to nike free's as far as fit but someone help me please

No they don't run small in fact they run tts or a little big.

Also there's no need to go on nike.com in the morning.....they definitely be there for awhile. They are a GR

You're good bro; didn't understand why they thought the "purple fades" were being called the "inlines". IMO it wasn't confusing.

Finally got my ASG's today. 5/5 so far, about to be 6/6 tomorrow :smh: :pimp:

Picked up the last pair at my hoh first pair of kobe viii's and im lovin em.threw my grinch laces in them and i thought they looked dope probably gonna keep them this way

Just copped both of these, i initially was only looking for the red kobe's but once i saw some high res pics of the black ones i had to get them too.

where did you all get those black 8's. Kickz.com has the blues, the pythons and 1 size left of those quickstrike year of the snakes but I have not seen the black ones anywhere.

Kobe's don't sell out like that only if they're limited lol. you should be good.
Don't listen to that. Shoes sell out based on your location and who likes what in your area as this goes for general release also. The last 2 years I could get a Kobe shoe anytime the 1st week of a release. This year I have to get them on release day because a lot of people have switched from KD's and Lebron's to Kobe's in my area.

The red YOTS looks better in pics, but in person....the black YOTS is sweet water in person!!!

Back
Top Bottom