OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can not wait for those red camos though .. been hoping and praying they came with a solid upper finally we got it now i just need them to release it or on NikeiD

Saw the Blue Light's in person today at the mall. Nice. The Pythons are up first for me though. Very impressed with them. Any release date on the Purple Gradient's? Best CW thus far IMO. Kobe 8's are dumping on the other sigs this year. 

Does it say cancelled? It says back ordered. Eastbay just hasn't got their shipment in yet.... There is an Eastbay rep on here that is VERY helpful, there's also a cust service number on their website.

Straight from Eastbay's twitter account less than an hour ago.
The Green Camo Kobe  VIII will be releasing next Saturday, 3/2, at 8:00 AM EST/7:00 AM CST. They'll only be available online.

I'm glad more hot color ways are coming out. I was about to get some BHMs but I think I'll hold off.

I'm definitely feeling those Purple Haze 8s

Speaking of cancelling orders, S dub, were u successful in your cancellation?
I kept it. It's rare I haven't paid more than retail on anything for a LONG time. Wish I hanldnt, but it's done. Ill live with it. I really want that pair anyway. Now i just hope i get em before the US release.

Ill be more patient next time.

Last edited:
Finally a solid upper, With the next couple of releases Nike should keep it simple and put out some solid uppers.

POW!

I kept it. It's rare I haven't paid more than retail on anything for a LONG time. Wish I hanldnt, but it's done. Ill live with it. I really want that pair anyway. Now i just hope i get em before the US release.

Ill be more patient next time.

Gotchu..Dont feel bad. Shoot, u only live once, and Im sure theres a million more ppl thats thrown away millions of $$ on unneccessary things..Including me, minus the millions part.

Patience has to be practiced, lol..I practice it everyday smh lol.

I'm always patient. The full logo is what made me do it... Had I realized it was going to release in the US with the logo, I would've tried my chances on RD. damage was done, I rolled with it.

I won't NEED another pair with logo, so patience will def be practiced in the future :wink:

:lol: I need to see in person before I do that, or get a nice discount to purchase before actually seeing.

beautiful tweet by Kobe.
Blue lights are on my feet and I'm loving them just like every other 8 so far. I was wondering during the game if those were Elites because they looked so good.
I believe next weeks release on the green joints will be the $180 version. They may be my first pass on the 8's unless FTL hurries up and sends rewards from freaking December.

Update: FTL rep said it now takes up to three months to get the reward cards. Dang. I remember when they handed them to you at the register. Ah, the good old days.

Last edited:
I posted info that Eastbay tweeted on the Green Camo's but my posts have to be moderated when I'm trying to be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom