OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Love flashy shoes but that simple black gold and purple pair kobe wore today are fire. Might be in the minority but I love how nike uses 2 different shades of a color on the sole. Kobes are quickly becoming my favorite sig.
If there are 20 pairs 6 have dropped 7 if you include the gs pair and 5 are for sure dropping next month can't wait to see the other 8 or 9 that's left.

Nike, take my money. And here, I will tell you how to do it, via Nike ID:

1) Keep the current options.

2) Add solid uppers.

3) Add the complimentary sole/midsole combos (example, the two yellows like on the sulphurs or the two purples like the on the pair Kobe wore today and like whats on the "assists".

4) Add an option for reflective swoosh and shozoku.

5) Optional- add maybe a few pairs of speckled laces. Or the option to select the color of the eyelets.

If that would be done, I would ID 4 pairs, no hesitation. And I am sure many more would make a pair or two or more.
just bring the two laces option back and im happy

Full logo looks much better tho... I woulda paid more for pythons with full logo, but when I was ready I couldn't find a pair in my size.

And **** all y'all with swoosh accts. yes I'm salty.

Far cry from what i paid for my xdr pythons...

SMH @ myself for getting tricked into getting the full logo
Yes sir! Do not fall for the "grass is greener" mindset. That symbol is noting but what we have here shifted 20 degrees. Xdr is nothing special either. You ball, the shoe'll break down, you buy new ones, and repeat

does the bday month on the vip have to be the same month as the code?

Well technically it would be but since people post the coupons on here all you have to do is just sign up to get the VIP #. Once you get that go to the coupon thread and print out whichever bday coupon is valid during the time of your purchase.

The employees don't check or verify anything but the # and whether you have a print out of the coupon.

Well technically it would be but since people post the coupons on here all you have to do is just sign up to get the VIP #. Once you get that go to the coupon thread and print out whichever bday coupon is valid during the time of your purchase.

The employees don't check or verify anything but the # and whether you have a print out of the coupon.
koo

Tried a new FTL today and they let me use the bday coupon and military 20% off, got my 2nd pair of Blues for $97 out the door. These will be my beaters :smokin

I really like my pythons a lot and I have every colorway except the bhm. they are my go to sneaker when I need to put something on quick. Very subtle but nice details.

For your viewing pleasure 
happy.gif

man ol man those Lakers away are super clean I need those...glad they made a pair of 8 with solid upper used on court!!! So I decided to buy some elites for my asg like to keep it simple

With the Red Camos coming out you'd think there would be Kobe gear that is red, I have yet to see any clothing (Not Python related) go with the Red Camo.

those kobe jackets are ugly.

got the red cameo, and volts. plus the purple ones, and the purple sole, plus the ones he wore today.. so much money. those bhm thought are noice.

My hit list:

1) Pythons

2) Coral Blues

.. Never thought I would get into Kobes.. Those BHMs did me in. I have a little outsole seperation on my BHMs I just notice. I mean its nothing big, but leave it to Nike to charge above standard prices and put out half *** products.. Grrr.. Nothing a tiny bit of E6000 wont fix though...

Alright So to recap release dates for Red camo's and Green camos Are?

And will the Red Camo's and Green Camos be available at Nike.com

Love to tell my story about the Blue Corals not being in stock at my local FTL but it just brings a man pain
mean.gif

I really like my pythons a lot and I have every colorway except the bhm. they are my go to sneaker when I need to put something on quick. Very subtle but nice details.
Agreed. I love that they're not bulky.. For me the Lebron are just way too bulky. On top of that you can wear them with shorts, sweats, and jeans. I really like the pythons cause that's a color way that would look GREAT with jeans IMO. Def my next pick up..

Back
Top Bottom