OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm starting to regret passing on the asgs... Almost want to hunt down a pair just to see in person to make final judgement. Just don't want to pay what they're going for :\

I'm glad I copped the detail is crazy they look so much better in person. They're crazy bright though and the yellow pops more in person then in the pictures. I would wait awhile like when the next super limited kobe comes out to get the price down because I assume resellers prices are crazy right now .

Last edited:
got the blue lights yesterday, was really hoping they would be on the level of the 4s, 5s or 6s, however these are a bit underwhelming imo

Sizes disappearing on eastbay, kind of surprising. In general, I just think the quantity of Kobes made this year is way less, based on terrible sales last year.

I searched and some of you guys have said that you can do it or should be able to do it, but I didn't see anyone actually say they DID do it:

Can you take the unopened Sports Pack from the ASG VIIIs and return them to a Niketown and get a refund? Obviously you wouldn't have a receipt, but they would be able to give you store credit in the form of a gift card right? It retails for $80, so if you got a refund for that then it would actually make the VIIIs in the Sports Pack cheaper than just the + enabled one :lol:.

So, has anyone done this?

Sizes disappearing on eastbay, kind of surprising. In general, I just think the quantity of Kobes made this year is way less, based on terrible sales last year.
The whole "vii's didn't sell well" has no backing behind it. People on NT said that based on what they think. I could see why but its entirely made up

Glad some people were able to cop off that link I posted last night. $112 shipped was to good to pass up for me.

...This is my first pair of Kobe's and would appreciate help with the sizing question. The general consensus on these is go TTS? My TTS is 9.5 but I 1/2 size up for Lebron 9, KD IV's, Air Max's. I went TTS and ordered a 9.5 off that site last night. Heard they run kind of narrow, is this true for those that own Kobe 8's and some of the other sneakers I mentioned? Thanks!

The Blue Lights at $112, was hard to pass up...

But I gotta keep my focus on the Black Mambas and those Easters

Does anybody here have some close up photos of the Kobe 8 that he wore yesterday in Dallas?

It looked like a new colourway! Thanks!

I get people trying to compare the colors of the 8s to that of older models, but seriously guys its time to move on.

If everything is going to be a copy of older colors, even the execution, guarantee people on here would say "can't we get some new CWs for a new model?!"

The blue corals are definitely not like the blue CWs of the past, but with the 3M and the fact they match with pretty much any shade of blue and some purples, I couldn't resist with the bday coupon.

It's like iDs, everyone wants the options of the past but its not gonna happen, just move on. This isn't supposed to be harsh sounding so sorry if it comes across that way.

^^^Thnx for the info *************526

Im sure theyll be around in a month or so when they go on sale..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom