OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^^And then we go to pizza

No, no Im just messin around

But Kobeoverbron do tell, when is that black upper pair hittin stores worldwide? Know u know the scoop.

And Id prolly jump on those..Last pair of blk/purple/yellow joints I got were the carpe diem kobe 4.

sorry man, no info on that. it doesn't match the description I got for summer and fall releases.
I will find out MAYBE mid March if we're getting them this Holiday season before the Kobe 9 drops.
If something matches the black/purple/yellow, I will post the info.

sorry man, no info on that. it doesn't match the description I got for summer and fall releases.
I will find out MAYBE mid March if we're getting them this Holiday season before the Kobe 9 drops.
If something matches the black/purple/yellow, I will post the info.

Thank u kind sir

Kobe 9 cant wait(Bart Scott voice)

Sizes 10-14 for $112 shipped in the Blue Kobe 8's.

Use code nkvid20 at checkout & register for free shipping 

http://www.shopnicekicks.com/nike-kobe-8-system-555035-400-18511/
remedy444 you didn't say it took 20% off the first time, it's the little things, man.
mean.gif

remedy444 you said use it at checkout, NOWHERE do I see you saying 20% off, that's what grabs the attention of others, but I guess it's my bad.

Last edited:
Wore these yeaterday and today, amazing shoe, have the sulfers also

Then i picked these up saturday

I'll be picking up both releases on the 9th next month. Besides the Gloves and Bugs Bunny 8's ill only be grabing kobe's this year.

:x some of these people think they know. 8)

Big Stages hit outlets. Oh... here's something for the newbies...
the BANNED 1s were outlet bound! they didn't touch retail floor!

:rofl:

sorry for trolling. Anyway, people, just get what you like. Not what you like to sell.
It's kind of pointless really unless you're getting Yeezy type cash. right?

my current top 5:
1.Sulfur
2. Xmas
3. Purple Gradient
4. Inline
5. blue lights
Good list no love for the laker colorway he wore today?

wow $112 shipped. why are you even contemplating? maybe im just saying because its my favorite CW released yet. i would pick up a 2nd pair if i wasnt going to get the valentines and the black mambas. 

got the Blues off of nice kicks, Thanks for sharing. Was not going to get these but at $112 shipped why not. Should be a nice summer shoe kick.

Last edited:
I picked up mine for 120 at footlocker and I'm not going to lie I've always wanted this color way since it first surfaced but I'm a bit underwhelmed. My least favorite colorway idk idk thinking about returning them then again I have no blue shoes. :smh:

I have yet to see them in person, and I want to see how they look with red or grey laces. They'll serve me well for cubs games.

Last edited:
I sold my duke vs, sold my east la VIs, trying to sell my duke VIs, passed on the duke VIIs and sharks... This is really making it hard for me to buy these blue lights. Some pics look nice, some look ehh...

I think I'll just pass for now.

Weird question but do you guys think this is too much of a gap? My 6 fit perfect and 7 fit ok but these make me scratch my head. With 9.5 my toes touch the end of the toe box and with 10 I feel like I got too much space in the shoe maybe cause I have a skinny feet?

Last edited:
Mine fit like that and I had the same issue but with a 9 and 9.5 ..I went with 9.5 because I wear thick socks with sneakers.

yeah agreed, you need a little toe room plus most basketball socks are built with thicker padding.

Back
Top Bottom