OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I need them Dukes simply for the "D"....which I show none of on the court....kinda like the Lakers coach ey?

awesom!!!! 
smokin.gif

DFABIX

Dont go in on us bruh lol

We gonna get it together

And on them dukes, if youre not a blue devil, I dont think youll have a pair..

Last edited:
NDC's got all of the YotS releases on the calendar for 3/9... AND the sport grey/volt pair. There's $580 worth of Kobe's coming on one day. Everybody get your pocketbooks ready.

I wish the easter came out same day too, gives me a chance to grab them while you guys can have the rest LOL

YOTS Pack on NDC release calendar w/NDC official pictures

[h3]Zoom Kobe 8 EXT[/h3]
Black/Black-Metallic Silver
Style# 582554-001

$150
    [h3]Zoom Kobe 8 EXT[/h3]
    University Red/University Red-Court Purple
    Style# 582554-600
    $150

if the black pair was not an EXT then I would definitely swoop them up for hoopin. Red camos will do though on the 9th.

NDC's got all of the YotS releases on the calendar for 3/9... AND the sport grey/volt pair. There's $580 worth of Kobe's coming on one day. Everybody get your pocketbooks ready.

Finally, NDC's got the black YOTS on there. I almost copped from Kicks-crew.

i hope they are so that I can use a bday coupon weekend after on red pair.

if not i prob wont buy
im really hoping because I would love to purchase in store to get discounts and what not cause right now just alone on the 09 Mar 13 release I'm looking at about $580

I'm gonna cop the 2 red YotS's and pass on the black one. Then over the course of the week of March 10th I'll see everyone's pictures of the Black YotS and increasingly regret passing on them. I will then waste far too much time trolling various buy/sell forums and ebay thinking about if I should just hunker down and pay whatever the resell price ends up being. Then I'll decide that it's not worth it and proceed to repeat this pattern with the next release that I pass on.

Trying to decide which yots to get
Black ones- love the detail on them but got the lebron prism for all black shoes

Suede ones- want these to bad but can't stop being pissed at my Jordan wolf grey 5s then again it was Jordan ****** material.

Red camos- love how that color pops and I have to wear a burgundy uniform shirt 3-5 days a week so these will match them.

Decisions decisions

Trying to decide which yots to get
Black ones- love the detail on them but got the lebron prism for all black shoes

Suede ones- want these to bad but can't stop being pissed at my Jordan wolf grey 5s then again it was Jordan ****** material.

Red camos- love how that color pops and I have to wear a burgundy uniform shirt 3-5 days a week so these will match them.

Decisions decisions

LOL sounds like camos wins hands down for u

LOL sounds like camos wins hands down for u
I know right lol might get both the red pairs if those multi colored kd vs are the Easters instead of the teal ones was planning on buying red camos, Easter Kobes and kds this month but its looking like the teal pair might not release soon so the suedes may replace it.

decisions decisions. Would have been nice if nike spread the releases on different days. kinda hard to drop that much money on one day.

Back
Top Bottom