OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Cnami do the Jordan 2012 insoles fit in the Kobe's with ease? Is it awkward at all?

I'm interested in giving this a shot if I get my hands on them...
They fit fine, the first time was snug, but you want it to be snug to make sure it's in place. It's not awkward at all.

I don't have any problems with it, it helps that the Kobe tongue padding is non existent.

If you want to try it yourself, just bring your Kobe's into the outlet and try it out there. All 3 Jordan insoles are firmer than Lunarlon.

YOTS Pack on NDC release calendar w/NDC official pictures

[rule][h3]Zoom Kobe 8 EXT[/h3]

Black/Black-Metallic Silver

Style# 582554-001
$150

[rule][h3]Zoom Kobe 8 EXT[/h3]

University Red/University Red-Court Purple

Style# 582554-600
    $150

This needs to be posted the 1st page so people will stop asking about the release dates for these.

On 2nd thought, nvm. People will still ask anyway...

Last edited:
if you had a choice what would you do?...between getting Kobe 8s (red camo + Volts) on same day or Just one pair (most likely Red camos) and 13s "he got games" what would you do?
ohwell.gif
I have to put my two cents in about this. JB shoes are very sketchy when it comes to quality control these days. The Bred 4's were horrible, while the Cement 4's weren't. Bred 11's had some good ones and some horrible ones due to fellow NTer's fine pics in the JB threads.

Not sure about the 13's, you gonna rock them on the court or for the streets? It depends on what you're gonna do.

I still have my 96/97 13's and the glue just started drying out and it's starting to look old and I'm considering just putting shoe glue. I preserve mines when I walk or ball in them. I clean them straight after use.

Volts are GR. But with Kobe's these days, even GR will be quickly copped depending on size.

Good luck deciding, it all depends on your personal preference. 

Now back to the Kobe talk since after all, .....this is a Kobe thread. 
laugh.gif

Black pair is even better. I don't care about the Duke logo, just release them with the snake logo. Loved the black/blue/white VIIs and they didn't have the Duke logo on them.

all the upcoming Kobe 8 colorways dropping on the 2nd and 9th are GR and they only seem to sellout online.

Just sold my black EXT i bought early. They seem to run a 1/2 size big FYI.

Might re-cop but I think I'd like an ID more. The mesh works so much better on this shoe.

Has anyone tried the AJ 2011 Zoom insoles on these? Planning on getting the Sulfurs to ball in, but I'm not a fan lunar. Thanks in advance.

I have to put my two cents in about this. JB shoes are very sketchy when it comes to quality control these days. The Bred 4's were horrible, while the Cement 4's weren't. Bred 11's had some good ones and some horrible ones due to fellow NTer's fine pics in the JB threads.

Not sure about the 13's, you gonna rock them on the court or for the streets? It depends on what you're gonna do.

I still have my 96/97 13's and the glue just started drying out and it's starting to look old and I'm considering just putting shoe glue. I preserve mines when I walk or ball in them. I clean them straight after use.

Volts are GR. But with Kobe's these days, even GR will be quickly copped depending on size.

Good luck deciding, it all depends on your personal preference. 

Now back to the Kobe talk since after all, .....this is a Kobe thread. 
laugh.gif
I would use the kobes to play in the gym and casually outside but the jordans strictly just to rock casually...see I had the 13s from the pack (13s and 10s) but I used em up badd I played ball in them and just started using them as beaters so I want these to rock casuall n keep em clean. but I also realllly want the red camos and volts and as we all know the general releases dont sit now a days so thats why im like
eyes.gif

To me the that was only only negative the V's had. I'm kinda glad that Nike has not released any solid uppers because my wallet would be hurting. So far I have about 12-15 hours of court time in these and they continue to impress me.

*excuse my socks :\ just shooting around. I normally wear regular cotton socks over them when I play.

BTW, basketball shoes are the same IMO,its not about the shoes its your all around game if you have one!!!:rofl:

I know I'm late but finally got my pair in.. Insane in person.. if still on the fences about these, don't be.. Bonus: also, can finally put to rest my daily search of Big Stage Aways...

Have yet to see the Blue lights/corals in person.. Might swing by mall later & check em out.

:smokin
sick Big Stage V in the backgound

Pass on the black yots and the other two yots pack. Will be waiting for the Elites instead knowing they'll be pricey. Grey/gold = the Home cw Kobe has been wearing?

Also which Pippen is releasing?

Last edited:
My small but growing Kobe 8 collection!

Dope colors on the iD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will get an iD if they allow you to make the tongue logo a different color than the swoosh on the upper.

I know it is a picky request

but hey its a high price to pay so i a little more control **Shrug** /rant

Back
Top Bottom