OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That sux. Well, without the box, in my opinion, the cool grey XI's with no box is an equal trade of Kobe 2013 ASG's. Now, deciding which pair you want is another story.
cool appreciate the input

im basically trying to flip all the shoes i wont ever play ball in...save a couple

Today's pickups. Also hoh by me is raffling the super naturals ....

Just filed my taxes.  Trying to look at the refund as paying back some of my recent sneaker purchases... and not as cash to spend on more Kobe 8 colorways 
laugh.gif

Not sure if I'm late to the party, but I just received my birthday coupon and its a plastic tear out card with my VIP number in the back. Hope I can use it for the red camos.

just copped the blue lights and wow very happy with my purchase ^.^ got my 3 fav cw so far Christmas sulfurs and blue lights now i need to see what ima do about those black mamba yots i got to see them in person. but for sure my guaranteed next cop is those purple fades 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I have the Black Mamba YOTS and they are cold blooded!!!!! If it didn't have the nike check on the side people would think it was a high price designer shoe!!!

Can't stop thinking about these damn red camos :smh:

Limited or super sit for a year and disintegrate on shelves GR.... I NEED THEM. Lol. I better not miss out.

Last edited:
Comparing the supernatural Kobe and KD V atomic green, is there a big difference between the shades of green?

Comparing the supernatural Kobe and KD V atomic green, is there a big difference between the shades of green?
Probably yeah. Kobes are mesh, KDs are a fuse upper. Will make them look different even if the same shade.

Any pics? Interested in seeing.

I can post some tomorrow. They fit perfectly in the 8's once the bootie was cut off. It'd work the same way if someone wanted zoom and cut the tongue off the "play fast" inserts and put them in their 8's if you have left over 7 inserts :lol:

Last edited:
Every once in a while a shoe does this to me
laugh.gif
can't help it.
haha we all been there..but so many shoes dropping in a short time im sure it wont be tough to cop

nike playin hard to get with the kobes this year and its working

Uhg!!!!!

I really want to know the availability of the red camo YOTS so I can plan accordingly.

The anticipation is killing.

I really hope they're GR and swooshed. (VERY wishful thinking)

Is there gonna be a price hike for the atomic teals this saturday for GS sizes? Or is that just men's sizes only since they're gonna be sold exclusively as + models

Uhg!!!!!

I really want to know the availability of the red camo YOTS so I can plan accordingly.

The anticipation is killing.

I really hope they're GR and swooshed. (VERY wishful thinking)
Ya same here man and I'm also hoping that the black YOTS won't be that hard to get.

Thanks for the link fellas. Was able to get my size and already received confirmation.

The Supernaturals and Red Camos are the only pairs I'm getting the next two months.

Back
Top Bottom