OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^^ Whats Jordan brand gonna do when nobody wants J's anymore

I honestly thought I was one of the only ones who have grown tired/gotten bored of JB or what have u

Oh and btw S dub Im in the same boat youre in on the red camos

Cant stop thinking of them. Need em gotta have em

Never been this way over shoes cept Jordans, til now

I tried 2012 on court and they were good just not as good as lebron 8s. The xx8 just look so hideous to me.

I actually played my lebrons after a long time and damn they felt like bricks on my feet

Can't wait for the 3/23 release and maybe volts

This talk about the red camos being limited is cow dung

Those things are GR and I refuse to beleive this limited talk

Its already been confirmed by Nike CS reps, and jada has posted pics of some of his stock at his store

2 per is not limited, and thats whats been said

That so called tweet a couple pages back means nothing to me

They will be available for whomever wants them

Guarantee

Or my name isnt illest35
Nike tweeted that it's a limited quickstrike release limit 1 per person. So there you go.
YOU would be the one to keep being the dunce of the thread

Starting to think/beleive that youre a 15 yr old in 10th grade, needing to do your classwork but instead youre sneaking on your phone in class and making the most ignorant posts ever

Do u not get the hints/clues from the others when u say stupid things

Grow up kid

And btw how bout an avy w/o u in it

Are u that into yourself, are u dealing with low self esteem, I mean really, whats up lil dude

READ back some pages, the reds are a GR, 2 per, so please dont say anything else ******ed son, bcuz it actually fits u well, and thats not a good thing
Illest catching feelings because someone else's speculation doesn't match his own, which  isn't proven yet.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
sharkin - you sure about that?

regardless, chronicsneaker has a reputation for talking non-sense. thats the real reason for the rant.

^^^^ Sharkin

Nah no feelings, and its not that someones doesnt match mine/and nikes/and jadas

Its that particular person I spoke of

Now go read and see what Im sayin then come back and holla at me

Guarantee u will see my POV

or my name isnt illest35

YOU would be the one to keep being the dunce of the thread

Starting to think/beleive that youre a 15 yr old in 10th grade, needing to do your classwork but instead youre sneaking on your phone in class and making the most ignorant posts ever

Do u not get the hints/clues from the others when u say stupid things

Grow up kid

And btw how bout an avy w/o u in it

Are u that into yourself, are u dealing with low self esteem, I mean really, whats up lil dude

READ back some pages, the reds are a GR, 2 per, so please dont say anything else ******ed son, bcuz it actually fits u well, and thats not a good thing
Dude shut the hell up.

Read and weep, kiddo.

LIMITED QUICKSTRIKE RELEASE.  Can you read that?

Last edited:
Normally I rotate a few pairs of sneakers on court but the Kobe ASG have been above the rest and I find that I keep wearing them every day - light, responsive and eye catching

I tried 2012 on court and they were good just not as good as lebron 8s. The xx8 just look so hideous to me.

I actually played my lebrons after a long time and damn they felt like bricks on my feet

Can't wait for the 3/23 release and maybe volts

So no xx8s for u mosdef12?

Read and been told how comfy they are

Last pair of brons I balled in b4 these dunkman 9s were the bron 2 grey/royal johns with the strap

Bron4 just looks heavy bigtime

Dunkman 9s slam into your big toe area and that mess hurts, but other than that, they good

But the kobe 8, just from trying the pythons on, seems like a monster of a performance shoe on the court

Last edited:
cant wait to get a kobe 8 for the low so i can destroy it.

been wearing the 6 and 7 recently.

^^^^ Folks keep saying that the sulphurs will get gone b4 they hit outlets

But Im staying optimistic, I just have a feeling they will still be around a few months down the road

I want those to ball in, pythons and red camo is for chill purposes

Got this tight Jimi Hendrix burgandy shirt(from Wal-Mart) that'll go with the camos

Matches up perfectly

Last edited:
Wearing my Pythons for the first time and after u guys mentioned the "KB24", that was the first thing i noticed on these, pretty cool :smokin

crazy how i seen em on yours but i looked at my shoe for 20 minutes n couldnt see it 
frown.gif

I think the xx8 are a joke. Don't doubt they perform but wouldn't buy them

Lebron 8v2 are one of my fav ball shoes but the kobe v vi and viii are close in performance but so much lighter.

I just fear the Kobe's will wear down a lot faster like hyperdunks do.

^^^^ Whats Jordan brand gonna do when nobody wants J's anymore

I honestly thought I was one of the only ones who have grown tired/gotten bored of JB or what have u

Oh and btw S dub Im in the same boat youre in on the red camos

Cant stop thinking of them. Need em gotta have em

Never been this way over shoes cept Jordans, til now
who knows man alot of there buyers are hypebeasts who dont even know the game... but yes i too have grown tired of jordan, alot to do with the prices and quality of the shoe, but of course we know its supply and demand. only other jordan i plan on picking up this year is the Grape Vs, Kobes are gonna be my most purchased shoe this year :smile:

I think the xx8 are a joke. Don't doubt they perform but wouldn't buy them

Lebron 8v2 are one of my fav ball shoes but the kobe v vi and viii are close in performance but so much lighter.

I just fear the Kobe's will wear down a lot faster like hyperdunks do.

Hyperdunks wear down quickly? Dont say that. smh. Just got the florida camo johns and I like them. Its ok, I can prevent some of the wear down, just switch off b/w them and the bron 9 dunkmans.

And the sulphurs too when I get them.

not on anyone's side but you did kind of blast him..atleast a my bad or sorry

My bad, Im sorry for not saying what I really wanted to say

who knows man alot of there buyers are hypebeasts who dont even know the game... but yes i too have grown tired of jordan, alot to do with the prices and quality of the shoe, but of course we know its supply and demand. only other jordan i plan on picking up this year is the Grape Vs, Kobes are gonna be my most purchased shoe this year :smile:

Yeah I suppose the hypebeasts etc will keep the brand going. But they will be sittin on them specially if the ratio keeps going in the kobe/debron/kd/foams favor

Sooner or later even the beasts will stop buying bcuz of the change and they wont wanna see a whole size run of the same shoe in the closet, but will be forced to bcuz theyve spent all their bread on it

So then JB slowly dies out..

A shoe world w/o Jordan Brand..Can u imagine that?

Last edited:

back in '84/'85, i was wearing the Jordan I's to elementary school. i'm an OG Jordan guy from the beginning. had at least one pair from the I's - the XI's when i got to college. even i jumped off the Jordan bandwagon years ago.

you can only live on retros for so long...

as i sit here, i'm staring at 8 Kobe 8 boxes with all but the blue lights in them. the VC I was my favorite Nike Basketball shoe of all time until the Kobe 8 came out.

Hyperdunks wear down quickly? Dont say that. smh. Just got the florida camo johns and I like them. Its ok, I can prevent some of the wear down, just switch off b/w them and the bron 9 dunkmans.

i should say hyperdunk 2010..i didnt like 2011 and never bought the 2012s.  

IMO the best grip (squeak) on the court is HD '10

Wearing my Pythons for the first time and after u guys mentioned the "KB24", that was the first thing i noticed on these, pretty cool :smokin

I've gotta start making some local calls to see who has the Pythons in my size.

Gotta get down on that birthday coupon.

But first...the Black YOTS and those Easters.

Gonna pass on those Red Camos...maybe.

Back
Top Bottom