OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I like the Kobe 8's on women, can't really recall feeling any other Kobe's on chicks, maybe the IV's....damn shame though that I paid almost as much for mine that I did hers, smh oh well she really likes em
I dont like the xmas but the ***** on her is on point cuz

damn i have bills this week, so i can only cop BLACK YOTS 
frown.gif

or if i dnt cop the pythons tomor and then cop red camos instead  and try and get pythons in bout 2 weeks

decisions decisions uggghhhh

^ I seriously need those Gradients in my life. The month of March has no mercy on my pockets.

Wusup Jslimm1985

U going for all 4 CWs Saturday?

damn i have bills this week, so i can only cop BLACK YOTS 
frown.gif

or if i dnt cop the pythons tomor and then cop red camos instead  and try and get pythons in bout 2 weeks
decisions decisions uggghhhh

2nd option works

Pythons will be there 2 weeks from now

Are there people buying all four Colorways? I think the suede and black are okay, but I think Nike went the opposite of the Cork NSW (except I hope they make them more available for people who want them).

I visited the Nike outlet at Sawgrass Mills and they had both the 6 and 7 black Kobe's.

Not sure if anyone has already posted yet, but went to check out the Supernaturals and Blue Corals at FTL and noticed that "KB24" is hidden in the shoe. Pretty clever. Supernaturals are dope in person. Asked about the gray/volts and they said they don't know anything about it and could be HOH only. Hope not.

Dayum 4 pairs on 3/9. For sure im copping the red camos and grey/volts. Debating whether to get black YOTS or getting blue camos right now?!

Got an email from Ftl stating the volts are a HOH only as far as in store purchase

Last edited:
seen the black scaly joints in person..they look like they'll be great for chuch. LOL! but forreal they look like some hard-bottoms with a swoosh.

The red camos are really nice. I already have a **** load of red/black kicks though so I'm a little hesitant to cop. :\

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks the Volt + Grey/Black's are awful? I guess they're just not my colour scheme 8)

Back
Top Bottom