OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Its starting to kick in from seeing the pics and them on JR. But i originally wanted them but wasn't impressed when I saw them at the mall.
lol... The pics are what's getting me..:smokin...Haven't had a chance to see them in person yet.... I passed because I knew the red camo's were a must have from day one...

Am I the only one who thinks the Volt + Grey/Black's are awful? I guess they're just not my colour scheme 8)
possibly... not crazy, but a simple nice cw. I might have to grab em. After red camos of course.

Dope pic Shaun... 7/7 so far... Supernaturals on the way...

Thanks sneakerhead2324! Gonna try to cop all 4 this weekend, but red camo n volts at least...

Last edited:
This is my favorite colorway btu I'm convinced these aren't going to release ever. Right when I started to see (or imagine) the mysterious fiberglass color in the tongue and upper heel, someone says that the 3/29 fiberglass is definitely the Easters. The timing is perfect for the Easters. 

Amazing colorway. I think the ones with the yellow sole, grey upper, and purple swoosh will release instead. I'd love for someone to correct me...

This is my favorite colorway btu I'm convinced these aren't going to release ever. Right when I started to see (or imagine) the mysterious fiberglass color in the tongue and upper heel, someone says that the 3/29 fiberglass is definitely the Easters. The timing is perfect for the Easters. 

Amazing colorway. I think the ones with the yellow sole, grey upper, and purple swoosh will release instead. I'd love for someone to correct me...

Are those the pair that I posted a picture of? Aka the pair in the first page? They are soooooo clean.

^Yeah, from the same picture set/game too.

Sidenote: The Easters are listed as the Supernaturals on the front page.

Last edited:
Can't wait for that home colorway to release. I want the grey ones with the yellow soles! The ones Kobe always wears.

I doubt that the Fiberglass pair is the easters. I think it's either the inlines or the Gradients.

Back
Top Bottom