OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Man, I don't know if I should go for the black mambas or not. I loved the press pics but I've gradually lost interest. I'm just afraid of them being too glossy and looking like a disco ball. But if it captures the snakeskin look in person, they'd be really dope. This video gives a good look and has on feet with shorts and pants at the end. I'd want to ball in them but I'm not feeling the shorts look in the video. They look pretty good with pants though.

This black mamba release is bad timing because you know it's all about the Vino now (joking but that type of pattern is perfect for Kobe's EM)

Focus for me will definitely be on the Red camo's but I need the volts at some point. Hopefully Swoosh comes through with the win and discounts all 4!!

Man, I don't know if I should go for the black mambas or not. I loved the press pics but I've gradually lost interest. I'm just afraid of them being too glossy and looking like a disco ball. But if it captures the snakeskin look in person, they'd be really dope. This video gives a good look and has on feet with shorts and pants at the end. I'd want to ball in them but I'm not feeling the shorts look in the video. They look pretty good with pants though.

This black mamba release is bad timing because you know it's all about the Vino now (joking but that type of pattern is perfect for Kobe's EM)
As an owner I can tell you they def won't look like a disco ball lol to anyone else with the shoe or planning to get these as the video shows, THEY LOOK BAD WITH SHORTS lol wear jeans at all times. Also these aren't meant for basketball use (obvious by not using the mesh the performance models use), you gonna ruin them real fast if you do that, basically these are meant to be worn casually.

if the blackYOTS are being called the "black mamba" what will the all black be called when they drop?

Back
Top Bottom