OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

But then again we still have 2 more days to know whether our respective HoHs will get the NSW Kobes'..

It's funny though that HoH got the Corks and is even on the FTL Launch Locator and this Kobe aren't... 
eyes.gif

I don't have any issues with the zoom basketball + insoles but I only can compare them to the lunarlon in Hyperdunks, haven't tried the lunar foam of the Kobe VIII

i played ball in my blue lights or whatever is the correct name for them and man they were great to ball in. i was getting some foot cramps at first then i loosened the laces a bit n it was smooth sailing from then on. gotta wear mid socks next time tho, slight chafing from the tongue. other than that it was all good. great grip on the court. i was iffy on these shoes at first but im in love now. might have to get another CW

Had an interesting experience in my Sulphurs.

Balled in them for the first time, had a little bit of slippage wearing dri-fit socks, nothing serious. Also rolled my ankle. ITS BECAUSE THEY'RE LOW TOPS OMG!!!

Lol jk. Luck of the draw hey!

Apart from that, didn't notice they were on my feet. Sign of a good shoe.

Also for dude who asked I have the sulfur an the teal colorways, I prefer the lunar. I feel the zoom is really springy.

Last edited:
So is the 40 extra dollars for the lunar insole actually worth it? I looking to buy a pair for the upcoming kobe releases

well, my local footlockers (all 4) are getting the YOTS , not sure if thats the entire pack or just the red camos, but this should be alright copping, kiddies dont mess with the Kobes round here. 

May i know where are you located? Ive been reading nike's tweets and it gets more and more confusing.

According to nike:

YOTS are red camo.
black scale and red suede are called EXT.
And all kobes releasing this saturday are limited except for the grey/volt. EXT wiill be tlo and YOTS is not.

Now according to ftl launch locator.

YOTS are gr and grey/volt are limited.
They will not get the EXT.

well, my local footlockers (all 4) are getting the YOTS , not sure if thats the entire pack or just the red camos, but this should be alright copping, kiddies dont mess with the Kobes round here. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom