OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

a friend of mine (repporter) just told me she's now at the Nike Kobe 8 Launch Event at Los Angeles, I assume we gon get some pictures and vids tomorrow

No Christmas shoe can touch the Kobe V Chaos, doubles as the Jokers too. It doesn't have to be loud and over the top to be the GOAT of KB X'Mas Day shoes. :D

from counterkicks

Still not sold on those. The 3 shades of yellow is not cool. Black midsole maybe.

Last edited:
No. You're wrong. The Grinches are fakes and will not be released. Learn to read.
Is it me or do the second picture of the VIIIs look like they should be released in February (aka BHM)....???

And the CK's pics look like they'll have that same issue with the laces on the top of the foot to me.
I really disliked the way the laces literally rested on the top of my feet...there was no way I was going to lace up tight (if I needed to) with that thin layer of whatever it was on the VIIs....

I wouldn't mind a pair of Chaos V's now....wasn't feeling them at all when they first came out.

Thanks for the pic...first shot of Mamba rockin em....wasnt feelin the pattern at first but i may cop the black/yellow

They actually look pretty good, don't know about that colorway though.

Nike's teaser pic says to "know the Kobe 8, you need to know what came before" and shows a display of the Kobe IV - VII

You can skip the teasers Nike, they've been around the Net, so much that the fakes are getting confused with the real ones:smh:

a black, purple, royal blue mixture for the upper would look dope if done properly, but I'm not feeling the black/yellow ones... Hopefully the more solid looking uppers will do the trick for me, and then there is always going to be iD in case Nike can't please my wants and needs haha

she just said Kobe's favorite signature is the 6. that's honest... Im not really surprised. We saw him rocking the 6 at practice

I wore my 6's for the first time today to ball in, and when I double-sock and rock the 6's, they feel amazing. If I only wear one pair though they feel too roomy. I can see why Kobe likes them so much though, they may be the most comfortable all-purpose shoe there is. I wear em to run, lift, hoop, kick it, go get groceries, I mean you name it. I just wish I iD'd those though back when... :smh:

Funny how they are going with the "KOBE 8" as opposed to the "KOBE VIII."

I hope they do some ad campaign that bridges the past (Kobe as number 8 ) with the present (Kobe as 24).

Last edited:
I don't know if it's because the pic is blurry or the fact that Kobe is wearing them :nerd:, but they look good.

Back
Top Bottom