OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

is kobe rocking the 8s?

Nah, Kobe is chillin in the Venomenons.

Black Crimson? So it's obviously the stained glass pair. THANK GOD.

And yeah, as cool as they are, MJRod and NWT (best photographers on here)
didn't really drop info. What's that dude talking about? You weren't here back then
were you? LOL

Yep...NWT with his laundry room pics :lol: Can't front though, some of those pics changed my mind on certain colorways. Same with MJRod

Black Crimson? So it's obviously the stained glass pair. THANK GOD.
And yeah, as cool as they are, MJRod and NWT (best photographers on here)
didn't really drop info. What's that dude talking about? You weren't here back then
were you? LOL

:lol:

Yep...NWT with his laundry room pics :lol: Can't front though, some of those pics changed my mind on certain colorways. Same with MJRod

oh how i miss those laundry room/red wall pics :lol: MJRod's foot out his car pics too. At least I know to stalk their flickr pages :lol: No slurp i just appreciate dope pics :D

Kobe should've broke out a VIII so they can be dubbed "Flu Game" >D

Last edited:
We've seen the Xmas VIIIs. They're the scale ones that people are saying are year of the snake.

Yea, that's what I mean. I hope I look back and laugh at myself for overreacting over that terrible Footlocker pic with the fake *** Grinch 2.0s on there as I enjoy my "Scales." I really love those crazy colorways. I just really want to see something official from Nike before I get too hyped or too tight again. :rofl:

The VIIIs are supposed to be another "system" shoe, so there should be two cushioning options, probably Lunarlon and Zoom.
Yep, I think the first set of pics that came out had a lunarlon insole. 

It won't be a bootie shoe this time though thank god. 

I seriously don't understand why some of y'all slurp Edwin as much as y'all do.

been feeling like this for the longest. just glad i didnt have to be the one to say it first. lol

i appreciate a good pic as much as the next man but was tired of seein the circle jerk that ensued soon after...

So now Sneak Geekz/Sneaker Therapy are perpetuating this rumor about the wack *** Grinch VIIIs. He sent an e-mail out with the link to it as if it's definitive. SMH:

http://sneakertherapy.com/nike-zoom-kobe-8-grinch-release-date/

I really wish Nike would announce them officially already. It's less than a month away and it's especially annoying me since I'm going to feel one of the extremes. There's no in between for me on these lol. If it's the lazy Grinches rehash then I'm gonna be furious. If it's the "Scales" then I'm gonna lose my mind with happiness.

^^^^ I've heard some say that an elite VIII might more resemble that sample, with swoosh placement and ankle collar.

The ankle collar on the VII worked for me in the lockdown department, so I'm hoping the VIII has an updated one to go with the updated inserts. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom