OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

gradients lookin real good
nthat.gif

Welcome to #NT Darryl.... Ummm, I mean, welcome back homie...

:pimp: collection brotha...
Hi guys...
Decided to return to Niketalk
My account is messed up and my post count is inaccurate
But I decided to post again..
Most of you new guys may not know me.. but the Kobe OG Niketalk Memebers remember me

Anyways.. here's my collection so far.. didn't take pics of my doubles

Last edited:
Hi guys...
Decided to return to Niketalk
My account is messed up and my post count is inaccurate
But I decided to post again..
Most of you new guys may not know me.. but the Kobe OG Niketalk Memebers remember me

Anyways.. here's my collection so far.. didn't take pics of my doubles

welcome back fam. wonderful collection of 8s there.

I was ignoring the gradients because I really wanted the purple sole pair. After giving the purple gradients a second look, I gotta say they're dope as hell so I'll probably pick them up if the purple sole pair doesn't release.

I was ignoring the gradients because I really wanted the purple sole pair. After giving the purple gradients a second look, I gotta say they're dope as hell so I'll probably pick them up if the purple sole pair doesn't release.

From what I, and a few others, have SPECULATED, is that both pairs will be dropping.

Kickz.co.uk has a full size run of the suedes and black mamba's in case anyone wants to order internationally

Haha i didnt even notice that. Im a grammar nazi too good looking out

I usually proof read before i post guess i didnt that time

Last edited:
Ordering off of Kicks is tempting because getting both would qualify you for free shipping and make it basically equivalent to US retail... but the second that you get hit with customs fees that price is no bueno.

Back
Top Bottom