OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I've seen this VI with those colors, didn't know that was a PE for a school though.

I wish they'd release the Westchester PEs widely, was definitely a fan of a few of them, especially the Is. I'm always a sucker for elephant print.

yeah, I think that blue one is the SCA

for GS pairs?

Are you sure? Because i've seen them and they have a different insole with fabric on top and some words on the design lol.

Was able to locate a pair of Sulfurs today. Bought a pair release day but returned it because I wasn't feeling the pattern. Decided to do what I was thinking about doing before the return. Here's the result. Project solid upper complete. :D Gotta see how durable the dye is on the EM and if it will run when water hits it.

Was able to locate a pair of Sulfurs today. Bought a pair release day but returned it because I wasn't feeling the pattern. Decided to do what I was thinking about doing before the return. Here's the result. Project solid upper complete.
happy.gif
Gotta see how durable the dye is on the EM and if it will run when water hits it.

Now that is pretty dope came out good!

Was able to locate a pair of Sulfurs today. Bought a pair release day but returned it because I wasn't feeling the pattern. Decided to do what I was thinking about doing before the return. Here's the result. Project solid upper complete.
happy.gif
Gotta see how durable the dye is on the EM and if it will run when water hits it.

You made the Sulfurs look so much better. The regular version looks like trash to me.

Was able to locate a pair of Sulfurs today. Bought a pair release day but returned it because I wasn't feeling the pattern. Decided to do what I was thinking about doing before the return. Here's the result. Project solid upper complete. :D Gotta see how durable the dye is on the EM and if it will run when water hits it.

very nice

for GS pairs?

Are you sure? Because i've seen them and they have a different insole with fabric on top and some words on the design lol.
oops didnt see the part about GS lol yeah they come with like insoles of regular kicks i guess they def are different from the men's sizes

Where about? I need a 12 like asap!!!

what type of dye did you use? please Report back when you see how well it holds up... amazing job man, props!

I want Supernaturals, just not for $180. Are Port Wines limited? HoH exclusive? I think ill take those over Volts... I think.

I want Supernaturals, just not for $180. Are Port Wines limited? HoH exclusive? I think ill take those over Volts... I think.
They're 160, and if you cop before Thursday you can use bday coupon.

Port wines aka red camos are said to not be limited.

Those are pretty clean.

Welcome back NotoriousMJ23. Good to see you still buying Kobes. Thought you retired or something. :lol:

Thanks :nthat: I used Rit liquid dye. Not sure how durable it is but I thought I give it a try since it was sitting in the garage. Was gonna buy some fabric paint marker but forgot. I'll report back how it holds up.

@quise2024 You might wanna stock locate. I called a Foot Action today and they said there was a 12. Here's their number, (408) 274-4028

I guess I can understamd why some people want solid uppers but I'm loving all the original designs for the 8s. and I def couldn't see my self paying 180 to ID a solid upper if they came out as an option.

just my opinion. but maybe if they did the colors right like his black pes. which I still wouldn't buy retail

Back
Top Bottom