OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

DAMN nice job on the all black upper sulfur TPG! :smokin Now I need to find another pair and do the same :nerd:

Saw the red camo in person today, and I'm sold on em. BUT the bad news is that my local FL only have 1 size 13. :smh: Don't really wanna go there in the morning but whatever, I can't sleep on this.

okay, so what's coming out this weekend?  4 Kobe's obviously . Nike has a twitter link only release of the YOTS black/black- metallic silver. and the University Red/University Red- court purple. No one else will have these but Nike?

I know I'm grabbing a pair Saturday.

My Black Mambas should be here Friday, and I'm passing on the Red camos and the Volts.
NDC codes are only "1 time per use" for each code.

Thats what I figured, 1 time use

Youre making an excellent decision on passing on the red camos

Specially if u wear a sz 12

agreed. my xmas 8s don't get as much mileage as my sulfurs.

Sulfurs > everything

Agree. I love the 8 as a model, def my 2nd fav in the line after the 5, but the colorways have been a huge let down to me so far. Best colorways after the sulfurs are the ones kobe has been wearing but havent been set to release. Plus id options suck. I want more 8s but just dont like anything else at all.

Last edited:
Thats what I figured, 1 time use

Youre making an excellent decision on passing on the red camos

Specially if u wear a sz 12

Lolol...nah, I wear a sz 14. Kobe and I are the same size.

More pairs to go around for you and Sdubl tho...:D

how do you get a coupon code for NDC ?   and I thought there's restrictions with coupon codes on new releases (ie jordans, lebrons, etc).   You can use coupon codes on Kobe's if you purchase on NDC ?  somebody fill me in please

how do you get a coupon code for NDC ?   and I thought there's restrictions with coupon codes on new releases (ie jordans, lebrons, etc).   You can use coupon codes on Kobe's if you purchase on NDC ?  somebody fill me in please

Yea what that guy said haha can someone fill me in also thanks

Looked down at the bball court last night while on a treadmill and saw Sulfers, Supernaturals, and Blue Lights - all looked good but out of 12 guys that ish is getting common quick

Anyone ever lace swap the sulfurs with yellow laces. Just curious how that would look...

Forgot to post these here, they're great.

I have them sitting in the closet, but I can never stop looking at pictures of these damn things.

Discount codes are most time given out from NDC when you order an iD, but have to return it due to a manufacturer defect or mistake.

I've also recieved a few when NDC has canceled an order I've placed, because they've oversold or mistakingly put the online link up early.

They used to give out 20% off codes, but these days they've been giving out 10% codes mostly...

And they can be used at any time, on any item(s) in one order on NDC.

Kobe IV Christmas IDs>*

I do agree tho, even tho I love the Christmas 8s, if they were a random GR most (probably including me) woulda passed. They are a very nice shoe in person. I still feel the gr sulfurs and pythons are top 2 for me......... Until I get the red camos.

Yes, before hype, before anybody cared, before everything

Used this pic before but whatever. Most people don't even know there was an Xmas shoe before the grinch

Discount codes are most time given out from NDC when you order an iD, but have to return it due to a manufacturer defect or mistake.

I've also recieved a few when NDC has canceled an order I've placed, because they've oversold or mistakingly put the online link up early.

They used to give out 20% off codes, but these days they've been giving out 10% codes mostly...

And they can be used at any time, on any item(s) in one order on NDC.

Thank you for the info

Anyone know the "rule" at House of Hoops about purchases on release date?

I want to get the Kobe 8 red camo and volt and also the Lebron X Dolphin but I just want to make sure that is allowed in store so I can cop one or two online if not.

Thanks for the help.

Anyone know the "rule" at House of Hoops about purchases on release date?

I want to get the Kobe 8 red camo and volt and also the Lebron X Dolphin but I just want to make sure that is allowed in store so I can cop one or two online if not.

Thanks for the help.

it depends on the location so you may want to talk to the manager BUT since you are buying 1 of each it SHOULD be cool especially since its not a super hyped release like the galaxy pack.

Yes, before hype, before anybody cared, before everything

Used this pic before but whatever. Most people don't even know there was an Xmas shoe before the grinch

Always kicked myself because I never made a pair of those back then.

Only bought the Chaos and the Olympic IVs...

^^ I kick myself for not getting the chaos. When I saw them back then I thought they were the ugliest shoe ever. Now people on eBay want 400+ and that's if you can even find them on eBay :smh:

okay, so what's coming out this weekend?  4 Kobe's obviously . Nike has a twitter link only release of the YOTS black/black- metallic silver. and the University Red/University Red- court purple. No one else will have these but Nike?

Going off the footlocker locator, HOH stores will carry them as well

HoH shows they will have the red camo and volt(grey) Doesn't say anything about the 2 nike are releasing as a twitter link only

Try calling or stop by your local HoH Friday to see if they're getting the NSW pairs.

If not, you've gotta take your shot on NDC with a lot of other people this Saturday a.m.

Back
Top Bottom