Those purple's
smokin.gif
Agreed Purple Fades are amazing

Looks like im going to Costa Mesa saturday morning :rolleyes

Oh what I would give to be back over there in that part of Cali

Havent been there since October of 03 I think

My aunt took me to Hollywood as soon as I got off the plane

Went to that Chinese temple thing where the stars hand/feet prints are

Doesnt Kobe reside in Newport Beach area or somewhere around there??

purple fade's are incredible, Nike needs to stop messing around and just release 'em already.

Question. Can you call to do a stock check? or do you have to be in store? and what info is needed? can I just say Kobe VIII Python or do i need a product number? 

Looks like red camos are a gr in my area. Thats good so everyone can get there pair. I love the 8 (their up there behind the 4/5's) but I'm disappointed we don't have a sold lakers cw yet. I like some of the gimmicks and all but a clean lakers cw would be nice. I miss the days where a legit lakers cw like the CD 4's was the second cw released.

Restock on the blue lights/coral whatever you want to call it on NDC most sizes available, 7.5-10.5, 11.5,, 12.5-13, and 15. Missed out on the original release so had to cop my pair with my swoosh discount. On to the red camos for me now!

I wanted these when that first teaser pic surfaced.  Money saved now.

Guess I can chill and eventually scoop up the green camos and blue lights.

Looks like im going to Costa Mesa saturday morning :rolleyes

Oh what I would give to be back over there in that part of Cali

Havent been there since October of 03 I think

My aunt took me to Hollywood as soon as I got off the plane

Went to that Chinese temple thing where the stars hand/feet prints are

Doesnt Kobe reside in Newport Beach area or somewhere around there??

Come back, man. Ca >>>>>>>>

and to answer, yeah he does. His wife's grandmother lived around the corner from me.

^^^edit your post mayne.
Selling has a whole separate forum or you could use your signature....

Headed to the mall to check on who will be getting the red camo. Looks like no one. Supposedly a late scratch from Champs locally. Footlocker that according to the launch locator is supposed to be the only one in town getting them told me they were not getting them. They said they never get Kobes, but did get the Christmas Lights. This was from the manager and a kid who was working with him. Do you think they are wrong, or is the Launch locator wrong? Anyone have any experience with the launch locator being wrong?

Headed to the mall to check on who will be getting the red camo. Looks like no one. Supposedly a late scratch from Champs locally. Footlocker that according to the launch locator is supposed to be the only one in town getting them told me they were not getting them. They said they never get Kobes, but did get the Christmas Lights. This was from the manager and a kid who was working with him. Do you think they are wrong, or is the Launch locator wrong? Anyone have any experience with the launch locator being wrong?
Check this out.

Still Pretty Helpful

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator 

and to answer your question, it's never been wrong for me. The Mngr at my local FTL is pretty honest. 

Either that Mngr is lying, or he just doesn't know what's coming in. I'd say that everyone who is going to have them for RD should have them in no later than tomorrow. 

Last edited:
Yeah, I've seen him driving his Ferrari around there. Didn't see his shoes though :tongue:
He moved from his old location in Pelican Hill, forgot the area but he is always at the Pavillions off Newport Coast and San Juaquin, heck vanessa was there in her Range just last saturday!

Last edited:
Was able to locate a pair of Sulfurs today. Bought a pair release day but returned it because I wasn't feeling the pattern. Decided to do what I was thinking about doing before the return. Here's the result. Project solid upper complete. :D Gotta see how durable the dye is on the EM and if it will run when water hits it.

Has that training shoe feel to it. Nicely done

Back
Top Bottom