OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

lebron x volts or kobe 8 red camos? really tough decision... i have 2 pairs of lebrons never owned any kobes, what do you guys think

lebron x volts or kobe 8 red camos? really tough decision... i have 2 pairs of lebrons never owned any kobes, what do you guys think

get the kobes then the lebrons later since they are more widely available.

I shouldn't do this but I keep it all out for 2 reasons, 1 I like to look at them as much as I can, and 2, always visually remind myself how much more I have to go to finish the collection. 

I need some 8's in my life....
#purpleeeeefadessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

damn thats a serious addiction

buy the one you like more
buy what you like dont play into hype. be your own person
true i really like both of them i was just asking cause i can only have one right now and ive never owned a pair of kobes so i wanted peoples opinion who have... definitely not into buying hype i try to do my own thing as best as i can.. think im gonna go with the kobes tho theyre too clean, thanks guys

I would've gotten the Supernaturals had the fuse part around the toe box were a darker green.

He moved from his old location in Pelican Hill, forgot the area but he is always at the Pavillions off Newport Coast and San Juaquin, heck vanessa was there in her Range just last saturday!

Yeah I've seen him there before

And the Kobe 8 "Cultural"? The ****

Back
Top Bottom